Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name one team bigger than Atletico who want him, your talking pure nonesense now mate, he's trying his best to sell himself, he'll fall back on us when no one comes in for him and Atletico can't agree a loan

His agent will, but at the same time we as a club will hawk our players around Europe to see if anyone is interested.

Mourinho doesn't get it wrong about many players, struggling to think of one, maybe bringing Eto to Chelsea. If Lukaku was that good he would have been in Chelsea's starting line up. Lukaku has a very high opinion of his ability, he should look at some of the games he has played in when his ability to do the basics, like trapping a ball, was found wanting.

I think he could become one of those players that the media talks a good game for him, but never fully makes the top grade. Lukaku hasn't got the stamina to be a regular starter week in, week out. I think he needs a reality check. After a world cup when he was a bit part player, he needs to rethink a bit about what he is capable of and what he has to offer.

We are a perfect fit for him, with a manger and supporters that want him, and are prepared to be patient with him, on the whole. If he decides to go elsewhere then good luck to the lad and I hope it works out. But ...we'll see.

Yes mate, Mourinho proved right again about leaving Casillas out of the Madrid team, look what he did in the world cup, some people think they know more than one of the best managers in the world that has won nearly everything

Yes mate, Mourinho proved right again about leaving Casillas out of the Madrid team, look what he did in the world cup, some people think they know more than one of the best managers in the world that has won nearly everything
The CL-winning Casillas? He's barely played at other times, Keepers need to play regularly- I'd swap him in a heartbeat for Tim

He still gets better and better, so even 30mln is not much when we can easily sell him for 40 in 2-3 years time. Worst case scenario we can get 16-20mln for him. Not much of a gamble imo

He was a liability, a proven fact
How the hell does one sh*te world cup make it a proven fact? Despite the bulging stacks of caps, cup- international and domestic. I've no doubt he had too much backroom influence at Real and Mourinho didn't like him...
So you are saying you wouldn't swap him for Howard?

Name one team bigger than Atletico who want him, your talking pure nonesense now mate, he's trying his best to sell himself, he'll fall back on us when no one comes in for him and Atletico can't agree a loan

I'd love that to happen, ha! And obviously, lots of top teams would be inclined to buy him, think of the top teams in France or Italy. Monaco, Milan even PSG or even Arsenal FFS would not be unrealistic options.

Here's hoping we've got some proper leverage in making a deal for him.

How the hell does one sh*te world cup make it a proven fact? Despite the bulging stacks of caps, cup- international and domestic. I've no doubt he had too much backroom influence at Real and Mourinho didn't like him...
So you are saying you wouldn't swap him for Howard?

Yes i am saying i wouldn't swap him for our Timmy

t to look at value to the team we only have his impact last season to go on. I look at the 27 mill we got for Felli and think.......hmmm would I have swapped like for like ....and the answer is yes. So I guess for me the price fits

I'd love that to happen, ha! And obviously, lots of top teams would be inclined to buy him, think of the top teams in France or Italy. Monaco, Milan even PSG or even Arsenal FFS would not be unrealistic options.

Here's hoping we've got some proper leverage in making a deal for him.

How can you just pull names out of a hat and say these teams would want to buy him for gods sake, i'd understand if they've been enquiring like we have but come on mate this is beyond deluded

I'd feel more optimistic about the club as a whole if Rom came in. He wants to win titles, well, give him the spine we've got, him for 3-4 years improve together buy two-three more big players and some better depth options and a bunch of luck and you never know.

That's all rainbows and sunshine optimism but not signing him means we'll be lucky to make the CL next few years if they can't find a striker.

How can you just pull names out of a hat and say these teams would want to buy him for gods sake, i'd understand if they've been enquiring like we have but come on mate this is beyond deluded

HES DER BESTESSET STRIKR IN DER WERLD LAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back