Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty clear id say that uncle bill has spoken to his mates at chelsea and weve agreed a price in principle and are waiting on lukaku to decide then all systems go.

Imagine you were seeing a bird for a bit, nothing serious. Her ex boyfriend is a nobhead who doesn't care about her at all, but she's still really attached. In love with him.

You ask her out, she's thinking about it. A few good looking lads are interested in her as well but their nothing special.

All she wants is her ex to want her though, she's not massively arsed about you. But she'd get with you if there was no better options.

That is the Romelu Lukaku situation.
But if an even fitter bird came along in the meantime, you would suddenly turn your attentions to her and forget about the one pining for her ex. Or a bird not quite as hot, but she will allow you you to have 2 or 3 others at the same time.

That is also the Lukaku situation

Well Rom said there's an opportunity for him to join us. Take from that what you will.....

Doubt we've made a formal bid like, just been told we can have him for x amount, and now we're waiting to see if he'll come here.

Its a possibility its a loan again maybe doesn't mean its a transfer. We won't know until rom decides to me I think he's holding out for other clubs and were his plan b

He's finished a gruelling World Cup after a strenuous league campaign. He now needs the same time as Gareth to revitalise and rest to prepare for next season. He will decide his future after his holiday

He's finished a gruelling World Cup after a strenuous league campaign. He now needs the same time as Gareth to revitalise and rest to prepare for next season. He will decide his future after his holiday

Hi Bill, we were floating some ideas about for a new musical in the other Lukaku thread if you'd care to take a look. If you could get back to us we'd appreciate it.

Everyone on here knows how much I want to sign Rom.

But, not sure another loan will do either of us any good.

Sign him permanently so he's in it for the long run and his hearts there or find someone else that's heart is in it.

Can't keep loaning strikers all the time and relying on them. Fine loan one but make sure we have a top class striker that's ours as well.

Sign him permanently so he's in it for the long run and his hearts there or find someone else that's heart is in it.

Can't keep loaning strikers all the time and relying on them. Fine loan one but make sure we have a top class striker that's ours as well.
EVERLOAN FC

As much as I want to sign Lukaku my immediate concern is for the old guy that sits in front of me in the Upper Gladys. He'll have a heart attack come Christmas at Rom's lack of first touch and ability for the "f***ing big lump" to get his head on a ball

I want him here too, but whether it's a loan or a perm is not so important. If we loan him, that leaves more funds to fill out the squad with better quality transfers than would be available if we spent £20m+ on Rom.

Pros and cons to both approaches. If there's 3 or 4 quality frees and loans available, or we've received offers for the likes of Alcaraz, then we can get the numbers we need even if we spend 90% of the budget on a permanent transfer for Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back