Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine you were seeing a bird for a bit, nothing serious. Her ex boyfriend is a nobhead who doesn't care about her at all, but she's still really attached. In love with him.

You ask her out, she's thinking about it. A few good looking lads are interested in her as well but their nothing special.

All she wants is her ex to want her though, she's not massively arsed about you. But she'd get with you if there was no better options.

That is the Romelu Lukaku situation.

According to who?

Contact has been ongoing for months regarding the deal. Lukaku is open to it, Everton are and Chelsea are. Doesnt mean its going to happen.
Think Chelsea have eyes on our crown jewels...Barkley, Stones, McCarthy. Maybe not now but in the future. Relations between the two clubs are very amicable put it that way.

Imagine you were seeing a bird for a bit, nothing serious. Her ex boyfriend is a nobhead who doesn't care about her at all, but she's still really attached. In love with him.

You ask her out, she's thinking about it. A few good looking lads are interested in her as well but their nothing special.

All she wants is her ex to want her though, she's not massively arsed about you. But she'd get with you if there was no better options.

We need Bobby to get Romelu to drive miles to meet him somewhere remote. Bobby leaning against a motorbike wearing a leather jacket with the collar up whilst smoking a cigar looking boss, then needs to say something like - we don't want you anymore kid, you're history, yesterday's news, then ride off into the sunset.

He'll be ringing up begging to sign that contract.

So if I've got this right, you just called Romelu Lukaku a nobhead? He wont be happy when I tell him.

You can cross Atletico off his list of potentials, they've agreed a 17m fee for Mandzukic to replace Costa.

Can she cook and is she fit? If the answer to both is yes, then I don't care if she's still thinking of someone else.

If Rom scores loads of goals for us, I don't care he wished he stayed at Chelsea.
If he enjoys it here, but thinks he would be better off there, let him try to win his way back there, at the expense of improving us. If he wants his ex enough to fight for it, we'll not only reap the rewards, but will turn a big profit when selling him back.
Win/win.

Can she cook and is she fit? If the answer to both is yes, then I don't care if she's still thinking of someone else.

If Rom scores loads of goals for us, I don't care he wished he stayed at Chelsea.
If he enjoys it here, but thinks he would be better off there, let him try to win his way back there, at the expense of improving us. If he wants his ex enough to fight for it, we'll not only reap the rewards, but will turn a big profit when selling him back.
Win/win.
She's off and on, sometimes she's an excellent cook and an absolute worldie, other days she's can't even make toast and is an absolute mess. But she's young and got years to learn.

She's off and on, sometimes she's an excellent cook and an absolute worldie, other days she's can't even make toast and is an absolute mess. But she's young and got years to learn.

The young part sells it for me... teach her things, show her how you like it, she'll score more often then not as she develops and if your good to her she'll get over the ex and start trying to please you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back