Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very confident we'll sign Lukaku but going off and I reckon just this link is someone bringing up for there own agenda, possibly Lukaku squeezing a few bob more out of us or Juventus trying to push through Morata.

As great a club as Juve are, I can't for the life of me see why anyone would want to play in Serie A. What a shocking league that is now.

BREAKING: Morata is going on holiday.

Capri I think.
Confirmed.
34eerzk.jpg

I'm a realist and know how Everton work, if you think anything else your a fool , history proves this.

You have no idea how everton works, none of us do. You have no idea of the time, discussions, negotiations of player trading. What you do know is that yo're just a disgruntled fan who moans if the club don;t buy some player that you want.

Nobody on this site can tell us whats going on behind the scenes; this deal could be dead in the water for all we know and we could be speaking to other clubs/agents etc etc

Just like we heard about Barkley's text? Think about it if it was so close why would he change his bio now. I wish we would stop being so gullible and face facts, odds means nothing just a bunch of blokes trying to fool us into spending money with them.

Even if we signed Lukaku which I believe to be unlikely, how long do u guys think it will take him to start telling the press he wants out for CL football, I will give it 2 years max and if we try to dig our heels in, Lukaku with his attitude problem will make it very unpleasant. The blokes level of self-entitlement is staggering, I wish we will go after more realistic targets that would actually feel privileged to be here.

And let the abuse begin..

Players even want to leave Real Madrid eventually too. And yes say he signs for big money and he's even better the next 2 years and he wants to leave. Hey we'll profit out of it and we would have had a striker who puts the fear of god into opponents on a side that is probably the most talented everton side I've watched since I started watching in 2003. I think he's also smart enough to know that yes when a player wants to leave, we'll accomidate him.

Lukaku could also blow out his knee and then his other knee and be the next Saha and Man utd too. But the point is that we have to take a risk. Good strikers be expensive yo and there is a reason for that, they change matches. Just look at Liverpool. Any sane person would take our midfield and back line over theirs in a second and yet we finished 5th and they almost won the league because they had the 2 goal scorers up front.

Now I'm a Kone fan, IF he's healthy he's quite good and knows the system. There is a chance where he could blow up like he did the final few months at Wigan there. But those chances are slim. With Lukaku (or any really good target man) we can make serious noise in Europe and the league, without him we are kind of a poor man's Arsenal, only Arsenal (who has kind of established themselves as the forever 4th place side) will always be better because depth, money and such. Oh we'll still be tough to beat but teams will be happy to sit back 10 against us soak up pressure and eventually draw/beat us on a counter or a free kick.

I think one of the main factors that he won't sign is that we won't pay 20 plus million for one player, no matter what the rumour about that part being done states

Status
Not open for further replies.