Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people realize it but you could also say the same of Moise Kean.

We are just a naturally pessimistic bunch.
Moise Kean was never rated that highly tbh, this guy has been on the radar of clubs like Lyon, Dortmund, RS and others. Kean was only ever talked about in Italy really.

He made the shortlist of the Golden Boy awards at aged 19 didn’t he? Best 20 players under the age of 21 in Europe
He may well have done I don't know, but there was never any great moves or rush to sign him from anyone, always seemed a bit of a FM legend imo with the reality being he is a bit meh, he is only 23 and just about to sign for his 5th club.

Screenshot_20240628-114415_Chrome.webp

What tier is this source?

40m certainly seems dubious, and no info about dcl going the other way.

He may well have done I don't know, but there was never any great moves or rush to sign him from anyone, always seemed a bit of a FM legend imo with the reality being he is a bit meh, he is only 23 and just about to sign for his 5th club.
When we signed him he was the youngest player ever to have played for Juventus and he'd played in the champions league and for Italy already and at 20 he was playing for PSG! Things haven't gone well for him but he was obviously very highly rated its silly to say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back