Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I presume that means he’s 5/1 to join Lyon (not 5/1 on).

Richarlison is now following him on Twitter.
fake news, yerry mina has an instagram, and richarlison is following him on there, but it clearly states "NO TENGO TWITTER"

no twitter for mina

If anybody ever joins Everton and are happy that they have "made it", they need to question their hunger.

Everton should be a stepping stone for any player with ambition.
Don't necessarily agree with that. I think there are also players who want bring success to a team instead of going to a team that already has it. Not a ton of them about but there are some I would think.

Unless you mean like the Bayerns/Utd/Barcelona/Real level, then yeah.

If anybody ever joins Everton and are happy that they have "made it", they need to question their hunger.

Everton should be a stepping stone for any player with ambition.
Anyone playing for a stable prem team have ‘made it’ already. Had we payed them a pittance, sure, but every single one of Evertons players are wealthy as f-word. They have all made it. Wanting to rise even higher is fine, but claiming say Baines never ‘made it’ as a footballer is laughable. Finding a good club you love playing for and helping it progress isnt unambitious or being a failure.

To substantiate this, I dont think he'll move until Man Utd conclusively sign someone else/tell him no.

If he thinks they’re even considering him with Alderweireld, Boateng and Maguire in the frame then he’s embarrassing. Like me waiting around for Margot Robbie to notice me.

Which barely makes him a consideration. Imagine being someone’s 4th choice with 3 days of the window left. If he has anything going on between his ears he’ll just come here.

Have to look at it from his view though.

Everton, mid table nobodies who not long ago had Sam Allardyce or Man Utd.

Alderweireld, Boateng and Maguire are all still long shots? So he's going to wait it out/drag his feet I reckon.

Have to look at it from his view though.

Everton, mid table nobodies who not long ago had Sam Allardyce or Man Utd.

Alderweireld, Boateng and Maguire are all still long shots? So he's going to wait it out/drag his feet I reckon.

I get that completely and if it was a case of “Man Utd really want me, Everton really want me” I’d expect absolutely nobody to choose Everton. But surely the fact you’re that low on their list would leave a sour taste in the mouth.

I just think it’s a sideways move for him in terms of his development. He wouldn’t be guaranteed games there despite how crap people thinking Smalling, Jones etc are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back