2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Sod’s law again we’re the club that suffers from players going to South America. 3 games in a week was a joke and now we pay the penalty.

Fabinho & Jesus played 3 games I guess they’re fine. And 40yr old silva played 2. And I bet he’s alright

I wouldnt even say sods law - our conditioning team must be a complete bunch of jokers.

No one gets injuries like we do outside of matches. Whatever goes on outside of match day is wrong.

What I would give to have that bird the Kopites have who have that lot roided up to the eyeballs on magic juice and a proper workout schedule.

It sounds like it's just a precaution. Hopefully that's actually the case for once, instead of yet another supposedly minor Everton injury that turns into a minimum of four weeks out.

so, the most important players in the team
DCL Richi Doc Mina all been out, with Godfrey knackerd cos of covid That may not sound much but when you've got a squad of 11 good players it's a real problem. And it just makes you think this season is going to be a bit of a nightmare. Cos who has any confidence that the fullbacks the goalie and Allan wont also succumb at any point.

so, the most important players in the team
DCL Richi Doc Mina all been out, with Godfrey knackerd cos of covid That may not sound much but when you've got a squad of 11 good players it's a real problem. And it just makes you think this season is going to be a bit of a nightmare. Cos who has any confidence that the fullbacks the goalie and Allan wont also succumb at any point.

We don’t even have 11 good players unfortunately

This is the big concern with him. Our most reliable defender when on the pitch, but least reliable in terms of injuries. We need to sell or extend but it's not straightforward if he continues to be unavailable.

I'd hope we are looking for his successor.

Far too injury prone.

I thought he’d finally hit some form after playing consistently. Now he’s injured again - precautionary or not. You can’t have ur centre half’s with an absentee record like his - you need games to develop partnerships at the back.

Our injury record is dreadful - how ever would these lads cope with playing in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.