2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has been fit, which I think he has having been on the bench weekly, it’s criminal that he has not been played.

Leader.
I agree not just because Keane is a walking catastrophe that Mina should be playing, Keane is very subdued and meek in his demeanor, especially in relegation battle you need someone who is impassioned and can galvanize the other players like yerry

I’ve been critical of him, I don’t think we’ve had good value for money from him! But credit where it’s due, he came in yesterday and helped get us a result. If he could play the rest of the season that’s got to be good for our chances. To be honest I’d wrote him off, but he really impressed me yesterday. It’s a pity he is made of glass and out of contract in Summer. If we did stay up, I’d be happy with Tarkowski, Branthwaite and Yerry as our 3 main centre backs. But I fear 2 will be gone?! Well done Yerry, keep it going!

If we get safe, I’d chuck him a new deal with massively reduced wages and appearance related payment clauses.

I don’t think he’s going to get a better offer than that from any other club, and as he showed yesterday, he can do a job if he’s available and on the pitch.

Him and Brainthwaite as the cb pairing next season would be interesting.

He was a colossal yesterday to come in like that in a high pressure game. I never question his commitment, it seems the bigger the game he relishes it.

But his body is broken, unless he agrees a one year deal on reduced wages then he has 3 games left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back