Match Thread Everton v Man United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of any channel even any USA channels that do re runs of the full game on Sunday night? Going to miss this as have to pick herself up from the airport :rant:

I agree, they’ll be out to prove something after that derby defeat. However, I think this Everton squad have a lot more about them than in previous seasons and this will be a good test to see how far we’ve come.

Looking at it objectively you would say the most likely result is a draw.

Our defence is solid currently but Utd have started scoring goals and put 3 past Citeh who were a similiar defensive record to us.

We dont seem to have many goals in us but not conceeding too many. Smart money is on a 1-1 or 2-2 draw imo.

Looking at it objectively you would say the most likely result is a draw.

Our defence is solid currently but Utd have started scoring goals and put 3 past Citeh who were a similiar defensive record to us.

We dont seem to have many goals in us but not conceeding too many. Smart money is on a 1-1 or 2-2 draw imo.
Can't argue with this. We have become difficult to beat, but can't score. And you'd think United would have to show something following that rancid effort in their derby last week

I’ll be surprised if we get anything from this to be honest. manU have been playing well. Getting spannered by City is no major disgrace, plus they put three past them, so arent a roll over team like they were early doors with Ten Hag. My hope is that for some unfathomable reason the play that utter flange McGuire, in which case I am confident we would get at least a point.

8EDFB9B1-A56F-426F-B485-1F80FD7B7FE2.jpeg

Things you love to see ahead of playing them 2,000 miles away in 3 days.

Time to put these Salford impostors to the sword. The era of being petrified of Utd needs to be well and truly over.
Yes, and we beat them last season. Nothing to fear here. If we win this, we have real, quantifiable momentum and belief will rocket. If we lose, well, the stakes rise again.

Status
Not open for further replies.