2023/24 Andre Gomes

Thought he was fine today, the question is can he do it a full game consistently. This Dyche team might be just energetic enough to showcase his skills.
Hopefully mate. Get some runners around him and we might be onto something.

I remember the derby at Anfield where he was the best player on the pitch, when Pickford dropped a bollock.

Na, consistency not there Garners an 8 out of 10 every game. Massively underrated and will be a mainstay in this team for years.
Garner is decent but he is at best a mid table player he is not an ultra high quality world beater. He grafts like most others in the team but in terms of technical quality he isn’t better than Gomes and tbh I was quite shocked when Ornstein said Southgate was mulling calling Jimmy up to the England squad given the other midfielders in the England squad

I was moaning on the match thread about him playing the Doucoure role but not being able to run. But tbh that's where you want him. Not giving away fouls on the edge of our box. Played well. Hope he contributes to the rest of the season.

That’s the furthest forward we’ve ever played him, he was always played in front of defence and told to pass it sideways like a crab.
It just shows how much we need to buy a midfielder, because Gana and Onana are not good enough.