2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know who I think would be a superb foil for gomes..

Fellaini.

Pity Mourhino realises the value of Fellaini as a squad player. I would have him back in a flash even now, but preferably a couple of years ago, if the price was right, and that's the drawback. He's on a hefty wage at United, because they know how useful he is.

If the media are to be believed when quoting Gomes, it sounds like he really wants to stay, we need to get this done sooner rather than later if we let this one slip away it would be unforgivable.

If the media are to be believed when quoting Gomes, it sounds like he really wants to stay, we need to get this done sooner rather than later if we let this one slip away it would be unforgivable.

I think we will do our best to keep him but you couldn't blame Everton if we pull out all the stops and he goes elsewhere. My fear is that other teams have been mentioned in having an interest. He has his mojo back and seems at ease in our league. If true this benefits Barca in raising the price or starting a bidding war. We just have to hope that it is Everton he is loving and feels he may owe us one rather than loving the PL more which could open many other doors. We have a very good chance if the price is right

Messi is a prize A flute on the sly isn't he.
Yes for his undoubted abilities as a player he seems to be a bit of a slime character
Numerous tax fraud cases etc
He seems to have a lot of say in transfers and team selection etc
I don’t think he was too fond of Neymar who he looked on as a threat and wasn’t too upset when he left
Seems he’s a bit too big for his boots , which considering his height is funny lol

Yes for his undoubted abilities as a player he seems to be a bit of a slime character
Numerous tax fraud cases etc
He seems to have a lot of say in transfers and team selection etc
I don’t think he was too fond of Neymar who he looked on as a threat and wasn’t too upset when he left
Seems he’s a bit too big for his boots , which considering his height is funny lol
Big fan of you calling one of, if not the greatest footballer ever, “a bit too big for his boots”

Only slight worry is spurs have previous for doing this with toby when he was at southampton.....
Seems a loyal character though

I think we will do our best to keep him but you couldn't blame Everton if we pull out all the stops and he goes elsewhere. My fear is that other teams have been mentioned in having an interest. He has his mojo back and seems at ease in our league. If true this benefits Barca in raising the price or starting a bidding war. We just have to hope that it is Everton he is loving and feels he may owe us one rather than loving the PL more which could open many other doors. We have a very good chance if the price is right
From what I have read it seems the most obvious come and get me plea I've ever seen apart from someone actually saying come and get me.

Will Barca deal with Poch though
No love lost between those 2
Poch has publicly stated he would never manage them due to his respect for Espanyol
Much like watford said they wouldn't deal with us but whan the price was right they sold... We have developed a decent relationship with Barcelona though, they may want to keep us sweet in case Richarlson becomes a world beater and they want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.