Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently AMN is pushing hard again for a move to Everton.

Would be a handy addition in my view. Can cover full back but also is a strong mobile midfield player. Sounds like he’s actually keen to join as well to play. I’d imagine he’d take on board tactical instruction for the good of the team as well. Give me AMN in midfield covering Allan/ Docuoure or at right back any day of the week over Davies Delph Coleman

Brennan Johnson linked in the mail...£20mil.

Plays for Forest across the forward positions...seems to be a candidate for right winger perhaps.

Mykolenko
Patterson
Johnson
Kvaratskhelia

If those 4 came in with Digne, Mina leaving to cover the cost Id be impressed and amazed.

Not sure if this has been posted yet - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-rated-Brennan-Johnson-Nottingham-Forest.html

Linked to Brennan Johnson, midfielder from Forest. 20 years old.

Yeah posted it this morning...looks quick and seems to be best on the right wing.

Possibly adding some youth to townsends experience?

Yeah posted it this morning...looks quick and seems to be best on the right wing.

Possibly adding some youth to townsends experience?
He is a better player than Townsend already imo, He is lightening quick, can score, can create, can dribble, and he can play anywhere across the front 3 although mostly plays on the right.

He is a better player than Townsend already imo, He is lightening quick, can score, can create, can dribble, and he can play anywhere across the front 3 although mostly plays on the right.

I mentioned before that it would be ideal to have 11 young players in the squad either starting or pushing experienced players for positions.

The good thing with these links is that there may be some joined up thinking involved.

The linked players, Mykolenko, Patterson, Kvaratskelia, Johnson for circa £65mil across 5 year contracts could prove to be very forward thinking.

If we have two windows each focusing on bringing in four u23 players to develop then it could only be a good thing imo.

Proper love how much Dave hates this Patterson for seemingly no reason.
Oh there’s a reason. Remember how much he loved Mcgeady but hated Naismith, despite them being as bad as each other. Look at the way he speaks about big Dunc, and how much he loved McCarthy etc etc. There’s an obvious pattern there

Edit: just seen others pointed out the same

….just wonder why a club in Forests position would send a player who has played 25 games for them on loan to Lincoln.
Forest are a bit of a weird club though and they go through managers like Watford do, I know he was at Lincoln last season and did well but he was only 19 so it was probably an experience thing, they also have a pretty large squad there. He would be a good signing for us going forward and could mature into a really good player but tbh I think he will go to a bigger club than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.