2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big loss to the club. Hasn't been at his best in the last 18 months or so, then again we didn't exactly play expansive football that suited his strengths.

Good teams find a way to get the best out of their most important players. Unfortunately, Benitez has taken the easy way out.

Yes we got a good fee but we're taking a HUGE gamble on Mykolenko coming in and hitting the ground running.

A player that nearly every Evertonian had said before all this had been poor for 18 months. The re-writing of history for him is bizarre.

We got one good season out of him.

I'm just relieved we have his better replacement in and we have £25M to strengthen elsewhere.
I wondered how long it would be before someone mentioned the flak Digne had been getting here. I'd not said it myself but I often thought Digne had proved to be a one-season wonder. Regardless of who the manager is, he needs players who will play how he needs them to.

All we can hope for is for Iwobi to correctly call our manager a clueless clown and the Iberian Idiot would make sure he's gone .
If RB made at least half the effort it took to get rid of Digne on creating modern tactics , we might actually escape relegation .

Can't wait for him to score an absolute screamer against us and run up to fsw celebrating. Good luck to you Lucas, least he spoke up, unlike the rest of the cowards.

Why would you want a mutiny?

Players attitude has been an issue under several managers. I think these players have got too powerful in their own heads. The manager, whoever it is, is in charge. If they are not following instruction or causing trouble in the team, they should leave.

The thread will soon pass into oblivion as he's not an Everton player anymore.

But let no one re-write this: Lucas Digne REFUSED to play for Everton when requested - when we were desperate for players on the pitch for Stamford Bridge. Others had to go down there and fight for their lives while that player sat in his living room watching a box set.

He and his agent have engineered moves in the past - at Barcleona and PSG. This was all just par for the course for him.

Utterly delighted he's gone and that we got a good price for him.

Why would you want a mutiny?

Players attitude has been an issue under several managers. I think these players have got too powerful in their own heads. The manager, whoever it is, is in charge. If they are not following instruction or causing trouble in the team, they should leave.

Nonsense. You speak up in any workplace if you don't feel like things are going the right way - which they evidently aren't when we're being dragged into a relegation battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.