Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, lovely part of the world. It’s my 12th wedding anniversary today, congratulations. I took my better half out for a slap up meal last night instead and said the restaurant couldn’t accommodate us as it was fully booked today…. ? when she saw me pacing around the front room from 13.00 she quickly worked out I was a keeper as I’d have been a nightmare trying to be company when the game was on!

Happy anniversary Cc ;)

On hols in Scotland to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Been to Dumfries today and listened to the last 15 mins + on the radio driving back to where we are staying.
Can't go to the match now due to health problems, but no matter what I say now, the feeling for this club will never leave me.
Superb fighting performance and am looking forward to motd tonight with a few bevvies
COYB !!!!

Happy anniversary BH ;)

Who’s dog is this????
1EE172CE-B7B3-45EF-AEF2-039428DCE0D8.jpeg

Attachments

• 1651423436124.png
    1651423436124.png
    472.4 KB · Views: 73

I know that this is a team sport. And we won as a team today. Full credit to everyone. And full credit to the home support. Full credit all round.
But thank god that we have Pickford and Richarlson. Just hope that these two stay fit and focused for the remaining matches.
And let’s hope that some player out of the nine supporting cast can also step up and contribute. No more passengers. Up the Toffees.
Huh? Thought Seamus, Gray, King Yeri and Delph were outstanding.
And to a man they won the three points.
Mylo and Gray could have scored but in a way the 1-0 speaks to the belief of them. (both felt winded by their misses, as if to ram home the spirit out there)
Long believe that while there is still a long way to go, the team doesn't start improving until you win a 1-0 like that.
Was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.