Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this is a good thing. Moshiri despite his influx of money has made too many bad appointments and signings.

Always be grateful he got the stadium approved and started. I think a lot of evertonians are underestimating what a huge job that is.

We need professionals who will come in and shift all the comfy jobs for the incumbents like baxendale and bill. Get them out as part of the process. She can go and run some Charity somewhere and bill can retire a long way away from professional football.

Be great watching a well run club again. Hasn’t happened since 1980s and the owners then didn’t have any vision whatsoever, stood still whilst we became also rans.

That old model of a businessman buying the local football club as a community asset, and they invest in it with no expectation of ever making money, is long, long gone. You still want that, then you need to go to non league. But no, just blame everything on “the Yanks.”

How many clubs owned by Americans are successful and well run from a fans POV?

The RS?

The rest are what... profiteering?

I notice all the ITKs like elbobble or FFN didnt get a sniff of any sort if takeover until genuine reporters got wind of it
Bobble said himself this info isn’t anywhere near his ‘circle’. He is friends with agents so I’ve assumed his source is an agent who works on behalf of Everton but yeah, on a space yesterday he said it’s above his pay grade so to speak so not something he would get info on quickly at least.

I notice all the ITKs like elbobble or FFN didnt get a sniff of any sort if takeover until genuine reporters got wind of it
Well, at least in Bobble’s case (the other guy seems like a self-aggrandising know-nothing to me), it’s one thing to know team news 20 minutes before anyone else, and quite another to be privy to takeover talks at the highest level of the business.

The answer is all to do with the stadium and a club with potential to be much better if run in a professional manner. The club will be worth more than the asking price once the stadium is built if we can compete for a European spot again. It would seem that without Usminovs backing, Moshiri doesn’t fancy spending another £500 million on the stadium.

The answer is all to do with the stadium and a club with potential to be much better if run in a professional manner. The club will be worth more than the asking price once the stadium is built if we can compete for a European spot again. It would seem that without Usminovs backing, Moshiri doesn’t fancy spending another £500 million on the stadium.

Could be wrong but these lot could easily under-fund the staudium and make it cheaper

Well, at least in Bobble’s case (the other guy seems like a self-aggrandising know-nothing to me), it’s one thing to know team news 20 minutes before anyone else, and quite another to be privy to takeover talks at the highest level of the business.

How many games did we win when he released the team news early

Even if I was a billionaire, I seriously doubt I'd buy us. Megalomaniacs, morons and speculators buy sports teams, it's a money pit...you should expect the worst, by default. Dunno why some of you are shedding so much.

Everyone thought Abramovich was that guy but he was just a laundering shyster...nobody just gives money away for something so trivial as a stupid, meaningless tin pot to put in a curio cabinet...apart from fans.

Abramovic was never about money laundering, far from it, he sank a massive amount into Chelsea.

For him like the Arabs it was about whitewashing his image, which actually was hugely successful in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.