6 + 2 Point Deductions

What has bald got to do with anything? You might become a man one day. I have absolutely no issue with being an egg, hence the name letting everyone know. Try harder.
It’s a well known fact that bald men are uptight and you are proving that point. It’s not my fault that your head resembles a human kneecap, it’s also not a good look from presumably an adult ”man” to write this:

I'd love him to get absolutely splattered by a bus.

But yeah, I should “try harder”. Get yourself over to Turkey and leave the hats at home.

i’ve been thinking...
be-careful-you-be-careful.gif

Given how little we've spent on transfers in recent seasons and given how severely we've struggled with injuries this season and given how close we've come to relegation in our last two seasons... we'd all be delighted to be just 2 or 3 points behind Chelsea and sitting pretty in mid-table, particularly after attaining a point away from home in the capital. We'd all be singing the praises of the players.

But the points deduction has put a different complexion on everything.

Luton play the likes of Newcastle and Man Utd and Aston Villa over the course of the next month. They also have an FA Cup fixture, which will increase their chances of fatigue. Our fate is far from sealed. We are far from doomed. Our potential eradication as a club is not a fait accompli.

We will stay up. We are Everton.

Personally think the appeal will fail.

Masters/Premier League really seem to be doubling-down on us and, inevitably, the new IC will tow that same line.
Slowly losing interest in the EPL and Everton.

Did not watch us on Saturday, switched off at half time last night.

Ten-point deduction, Appeal, second PSR charge, loans to pay for the day to day running of the football club, mediocre, dinosauric thinking manager coupled to in the main mediocre players, Onana and Branthwaite being touted to other clubs to pay the clubs debt, in the main rubbish football.

Sick and tired of all this S and I don't look forward to matchday that much anymore.

I am sure there will be many people disagreeing with me, but that's my opinion.

Thank You!!

Ten-point deduction, Appeal, second PSR charge, loans to pay for the day to day running of the football club, mediocre, dinosauric thinking manager coupled to in the main mediocre players, Onana and Branthwaite being touted to other clubs to pay the clubs debt, in the main rubbish football.

Sick and tired of all this S and I don't look forward to matchday that much anymore.

Thank You!!
I empathise with you mate. I think everyone is feeling it at the moment.

Thank You!!

And yet if Everton were challenging for the League and in the FA cup final you would be celebrating and made up.

Fair weather fan.

Rather sad.