2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

The form of Richarlison now at Spurs a) as a number 9 and b) in an attacking side that creates consistent chances proves what a graveyard it is here for strikers at the moment. I understand people's frustration with him but we're not a side that is built to get the best out of the players up at the top of the pitch whatsoever.

The form of Richarlison now at Spurs a) as a number 9 and b) in an attacking side that creates consistent chances proves what a graveyard it is here for strikers at the moment. I understand people's frustration with him but we're not a side that is built to get the best out of the players up at the top of the pitch whatsoever.
Richarlison has 11 in 48 PL games at Spurs, his record for us is better. He got 13 league goals in his first two full seasons with us, and even got 10 in his last when we were complete dog turd.
A higher quality side with more attacking threat should bring about more goals for attackers.

Richarlison has 11 in 48 PL games at Spurs, his record for us is better. He got 13 league goals in his first two full seasons with us, and even got 10 in his last when we were complete dog turd.
A higher quality side with more attacking threat should bring about more goals for attackers.
Half (more?) of that was under Conte when he was playing on the wing.

Didn't Richy hit double digit goals every year for us except on, despite not being the preferred center forward?

Half (more?) of that was under Conte when he was playing on the wing.
He played half his career with us on the wing, actually scored more out wide than he did when played through the middle.. anyway DCL thread.. scores a brace and we turn over old Roy's mob this time next week 👍

Like when most of the fan base spent the whole of last season praying for his fitness, now if this is a sample most maintain he’s gash and always was.

It’s just reacting to the thing that happening, that’s not hard, but it has little worth.

We need to sign him up to a new deal.
So, yes then ;)