2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

So do a lot of teams for a lot of players. If teams want players and rate them so highly they pay the money or at least negotiate. Has anyone of these supposedly interested teams ever even bid for him?
Well I’ll say again, outside of the Everton bubble there are plenty of admirers yet our fans largely think he’s crap. Now having seen our fans think lots of good players are crap I know where I’m landing on that one.

Well I’ll say again, outside of the Everton bubble there are plenty of admirers yet our fans largely think he’s crap. Now having seen our fans think lots of good players are crap I know where I’m landing on that one.
Well as its our fans who watch him week in week out i will go with our opinion of him and believe all the hype when i see it on the pitch from him for Everton and not for Belgium.

Or perhaps its all paper talk?
Until there are concrete offers on the table, it is all paper talk. He might have admirers but until they make an offer the club are happy with, he stays as an Everton player. I'm sure if there is going to be movement on Onana, it wont be in the middle of an international tournament.

So manager tells him not to pass forward?...sounds like you're letting your personal feelings for our manager get in the way of your critical thinking.

Run a long and play ha.
It’s a tactical problem. Nobody in our team passes forward. We can get into all of the reasons this happens (the list is long and distinguished) or we could just use some damn common sense since Dyche teams have been doing the same thing for over a decade now. You remember a good midfielder on a Dyche team? Me neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back