£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

If we sell Ross for £30m we have £30m.

If we buy Sig for £50m we've spent £50m on Sig.

The 2 deals don't balance eachother out they are independent events.
They do when one replaces the other .

If you buy a tv for 100 quid and sell your old one for 50, you have 50 quid. Simple as that

I just don't see why contributors on here get so upset with what Everton FC pay for their players. These transfer costs will not affect the pockets of any fans and the team will be bigger, stronger and more successful. Just enjoy.

JUST ENJOY!!!

This is a GOT forum....you are asking too much of the majority.

but I am enjoying as I think its great and yet we cannot get rid of the experts telling us that we paid too much or should have went for so and so instead. I understand opinions but I don't understand the same people ramming it down everyones throats that they know best and Koeman has got it wrong without seeing them even play in an Everton shirt yet. Doom mongers doing their mischievous best

I just don't see why contributors on here get so upset with what Everton FC pay for their players. These transfer costs will not affect the pockets of any fans and the team will be bigger, stronger and more successful. Just enjoy.
Tell that to tom Davies who has just broken into the team. Paying 50m for players we don't need when young english blues have to sit on the bench.

One of the reason the deal makes no sense is he's a great crosser yet we have no height.

Irrelevant, as we'll play him central. We have the likes of Keane and probably (hopefully) Giroud for corners/free kicks.

Open play crosses will come from full backs I assume.

Tell that to tom Davies who has just broken into the team. Paying 50m for players we don't need when young english blues have to sit on the bench.

He's 18/19. If he's good enough - and we all think he is - then he'll be fine. He'll start plenty of games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back