Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
What big contract offers? You know as much as anyone does here about those contract negotiations: IE nothing.
It's alleged Lukaku was offered a decent amount to stay and Barkley allegedly not offered buttons.But I imagine you'd prefer to think otherwise.

I don't think that's a good come back if I'm honest mate seeing as the players mentioned went to Real Madrid and Barcelona.

I,m sorry you find my response sub standard...I promise to try twice as hard in my next 70 years as an Evertonian, as I have in the last 70 years.;)

...and Lukaku went to Manchester United, supposedly 'the biggest club in the world' and Graveson went to Real Madrid, and Neymar may go to PSG........so your point is......?

Nobody has posted as yet (unless I've missed it)is that he might actually be hoping for a move to a team that we're winners of the Premiership fairly recently and had a decent run in the CL.Playing through balls to Vardy would improve his stats no end (whatever that really means)

Hmmm.

Even if that were true it still plays into the club's business model. They want these players sold to try to meet each successive manager's spending demands.
you might be right, it all gets a little confusing. Anyway, to summarise: Kipper was a TV show about a bush kangaroo with a penchant for porridge and Lightening Tree featured Ronnie Barker and his dolphin...

I wonder if Sigurdsson watched these shows growing up in Iceland.
Kipper?? You mean Skippy?

Allegedly.

As said, even if they did it doesn't mean they would find it a great chore to go with the sale.

They dont fight tooth and nail because ultimately it's a how the club operates: it sells its best players all the time.
Quite how you fight tooth and nail to keep a player who tells every interviewer he can get in front of that he wants away is a trick I hope you can share with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back