Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I don't know how old you are. Completely chilled here buddy...not been unchilled since 1967....its only t'internet thingy. Its not real life!
I was not trying to put your post down my thoughts are it is almost impossible for any club to keep a player if Real and Barca want you.;)

you might be right, it all gets a little confusing. Anyway, to summarise: Kipper was a TV show about a bush kangaroo with a penchant for porridge and Lightening Tree featured Ronnie Barker and his dolphin...

I wonder if Sigurdsson watched these shows growing up in Iceland.
Yes it was called the ring a ding tree

Well you figure this will wrap in the coming days then. Probably. I suppose Koeman will want him by Stoke at the very latest.

A man from very far, he goes by Maneok.

Yeah - probably will roll into early August for the accounts reasons knowing Swansea now

What did Spurs win with Bale Dave?

the rs won a league cup in Suarez first full season, and nothing the two after

And the point is, it doesn't matter how big a club you are or if you are winning trophies regularly - if a player has their heart set on leaving, they will leave.

We could have offered Lukaku 300k a week and he would still have packed his bags and gone to Utd. Even if OFM hadn't completely screwed us for 2 seasons when we had a chance to push on, I still think Lukaku never saw us as anything more than a stepping stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back