Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, why couldn't we have just dealt with Jenkins. 30 million, bobs ya dar and away we both go.

Yanks OUT.

Honestly C, even the Swansea guy I know who had the Williams snippets last year had no qualms in admitting they were being slippy tossers with that deal.

Tend to move the goalposts.

I have no qualms with them wanting a big fee - we've done it plenty of times - but it sometimes seems to be hard to tell with them.

Do we really have the finances for a 50 mill Sigurdsson and a quality striker, without selling?

Yes. All this should have happened last Summer, but for reasons some know about, it didnt. That left us flailing around like tits and Moshiri calling off a few deals that were not right. Well, Sissoko really.

Since then, it is clear a lot of work has been done in the shadows. As evidenced by the early signings, and now, with that Swansea ITK confirming, (internet level) what some on here had heard, that Sig was a done deal weeks ago; until Swansea internal politics seem to have cost us a few bob more than we first thought.

The only surprise to me, is the Ross situation. But some closer to that than me seem to one day say hes staying, then radio silence continues. Dead odd.

What big contract offers? You know as much as anyone does here about those contract negotiations: IE nothing.
Really? Is this how desperate you've become ? So Rom, , his mega agent plus Barkley and his agent have all colluded in some Everton board level scam? Go give your head a wobble, of course they were both offered big contracts ffs.

IMG_0734.webp
now I'm really confused; I thought that was a TV variety show featuring Max Bygraves. Wasn't the Cookie Bear in it as well?
I meant the singing ringing tree, scary

We need net spend, it's the only way to show progress otherwise that Mosh is fraud.

But wait, don't be wasting money on Gylfi; that fat headed Dutchman and PE teacher are going on a spending spree and nobody has them under control.

Kinda sums up a general 3 day argument
Ironic given that he drooled over Sigurdsson as recently as the last window when he said we should have bought him instead of Schneiderlin who was obviously a waste of money.

I've no idea why any of us bother with the troll

A billionaire.

£48m.

If there's any grown ups at the club, can they please tell that manager enough us enough. Even Kenwright had the courage to tell Moyes his Barry Ferguson obsession had to end.
Straight question/s
If he was our player having the same statistics over the last few season's plus a stand out 2016 Euro's with 3yrs left on his contract. Just say Chelsea or Manu come calling do we roll over ?
Considering we get absolute top dollar and more for our top players , how much would we be prepared to hold out til we accept ?

Ironic given that he drooled over Sigurdsson as recently as the last window when he said we should have bought him instead of Schneiderlin who was obviously a waste of money.

I've no idea why any of us bother with the troll

The best part is he sent about 3 pages saying that he's not a Koeman player because he's to technical for Ronks direct football

Do we really have the finances for a 50 mill Sigurdsson and a quality striker, without selling?
Knowing the timing of cash flows associated with transfer business is a bit tricky, but Everton can afford Sigurdsson (most likely without the requirement of utilising any debt facility). But purchases beyond Iceland require sales or debt drawdown.

Really? Is this how desperate you've become ? So Rom, , his mega agent plus Barkley and his agent have all colluded in some Everton board level scam? Go give your head a wobble, of course they were both offered big contracts ffs.
We're they? You can prove it can you?

*waits*

Straight question/s
If he was our player having the same statistics over the last few season's plus a stand out 2016 Euro's with 3yrs left on his contract. Just say Chelsea or Manu come calling do we roll over ?
Considering we get absolute top dollar and more for our top players , how much would we be prepared to hold out til we accept ?

It doesn't work that way on FIFA 17 and that is what confuses a lot of lads.
Some lads here can tell you more about a 19 yr old Ghanaian playing in the French second tier they they can about our own players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back