£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

True dat. He's just got an issue with Dutch people and Iranian-British billionaires who don't spend their own money. Otherwise, he's sound. Especially when he's getting on our neighbours' nerves (which I wish he'd do a bit more often).
Nah we/players forced out his one true love, La Cucaracha, and he has sworn to seek revenge on us. We will feel the heartache he feels.

As I said before, he is a wind-up merchant. He NEVER replies to sensible and logical posts that counter or demolish his points.

And others have said in the past (you will see it if you are able to call up their posts , which you probably can not), that he acts like a closet Kopite given the total negativity he has displayed over a long period of time towards most, if not all, of what has gone on with the club. Even the good stuff such as the signings which are a marked improvement on what we have at present, as clearly evidenced by the pages tonight in this thread.

So dave gives it out with his total negativity towards other posters in his comments, and gets it back in turn.

What's your problem? Should we all just sit back and take the crap he dishes out...? Should we not respond, even if it is Scouse irony/piss-taking...?

I do think quite a few of his posts are most entertaining, though! ;)

You can do as you please mate, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I can say this I have had many debates with Dave over the years on the most minutiae and nuanced issues when it comes to Everton.

One thing Dave certainly is not is a Kopite.

The way I see it is we brought in 2 attacking players of a high calibre (Sandro, Rooney) for not a lot so we have money to waste on others. Siggy is far too expensive but we can afford it so meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back