2024/25 Relegation Thread

I wasn't going to post in this thread for another month as last season's start taught me not to assume the worst too early.

I had a look on the Leicester forum to see what their thinking was before the Spurs game and plenty on there think there's a serious chance they'll gain fewer points than Derby in 07/08!

A very downbeat mood. Playing them away in September so that will be an early season barometer game for both clubs:

I wasn't going to post in this thread for another month as last season's start taught me not to assume the worst too early.

I had a look on the Leicester forum to see what their thinking was before the Spurs game and plenty on there think there's a serious chance they'll gain fewer points than Derby in 07/08!

A very downbeat mood. Playing them away in September so that will be an early season barometer game for both clubs:

Could've done with that one being at home really. Either way we need to beat Bournemouth or it's likely to be "both teams looking for their first win of the season", which is a narrative we need to avoid being part of

I'm not past caring, but I'm fed up with this version of Everton. The one that has us starting the season every year bottom, and finishing with a relegation threat.
I'm fed up of some fans having a go at other fans because they dare to want more than this and citicism of the manager heaven forbid that. I'm fed up with Everton being an embarrassment season after season. Don't get me started on the manager. I wish he'd just go. Pack his bags and go. It's not going to happen little will change and we'll dust ourselves down for the next match.
I'm not past caring either but I think if Braithwaite ends up being sold this window to the rs it will be the stick that breaks the camel's back for me

But ..their recent history and I include their league cup wins is a small price to pay.
Can't take that away.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back