#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
43CF5006-A15F-4102-9287-D2A6882206AA.jpeg

Didn’t most people on here and in our fan base clap along the wild spending beyond our means…….”Billiomaore account, knows what he’s doing” “Beamds has done it agin etc”

If you go to the transfer thread now youl have people loads of people saying it’s ridiculous we aren’t investing loads…..

The fan base and Brewstered mentality has been a contributory factor to, so has fan pressure I’m sacking managers that meant we’ve been without a cohesive plan probably since Boberto or Moyes.

Causes of troubles have been holistic, but our fan base mostly clapped along at the time and contributed, we were all dizzy drink on investment and entitlement.

Everyone wanted investment when the club was run well enough and the purse strings opemd, now that the purse string have been opens everyone wants to return to how we were run before investment.

I like The Esk a lot as a, lad an old poster on here and a blue, I know he’s involved in this. But when the takeover happened, he was as essentially excited as anyone amd very quick to build expectations around investment and how high how profile would be raised and big we would become with the Mosihiri takeover, that turn around iis indicative of the point I make generally about our fanbase. We’ve all turned face and been reactionary, Knowing it all depending on what’s in front of our noses at anyone time.

We generally all clapped our management and progressive decline. Very few defending voices then.

Didn’t most people on here and in our fan base clap along the wild spending beyond our means…….”Billiomaore account, knows what he’s doing” “Beamds has done it agin etc”

If you go to the transfer thread now youl have people loads of people saying it’s ridiculous we aren’t investing loads…..

The fan base and Brewstered mentality has been a contributory factor to, so has fan pressure I’m sacking managers that meant we’ve been without a cohesive plan probably since Boberto or Moyes.

Causes of troubles have been holistic, but our fan base mostly clapped along at the time and contributed, we were all dizzy drink on investment and entitlement.

Everyone wanted investment when the club was run well enough and the purse strings opemd, now that the purse string have been opens everyone wants to return to how we were run before investment.

I like The Esk a lot as a, lad an old poster on here and a blue, I know he’s involved in this. But when the takeover happened, he was as essentially excited as anyone amd very quick to build expectations around investment and how high how profile would be raised and big we would become with the Mosihiri takeover, that turn around iis indicative of the point I make generally about our fanbase. We’ve all turned face and been reactionary, Knowing it all depending on what’s in front of our noses at anyone time.

We generally all clapped our management and progressive decline. Very few defending voices then.
15E8042B-ABEE-428F-8248-12CA3E5A5BCA.jpeg

So, since Moshiri sacked his first manager about ten minutes into owning us we haven't had a cohesive plan. Doesn't that sum it up despite you trying to bizarrely blame the fans for that1

Lampard performed a miracle by unifying the club last season. This lot are going to derail that.

Changes have been implemented and imo fans should see how they play out before protesting.
What changes have been implemented? The same gang of morons that almost got us relegated last season still have control of the club. The only difference between the end of last season and now is that we've lost one of the few decent assets we had in Richarlison to balance the books and make up for the finical failures of said gang of morons.

How long are we supposed to wait before its ok protest? A handful of games into the season? Months into it? The arse end when panic starts to set in? When relegation is confirmed? Because we all know how that will go down. It doesn't matter how badly the useless players are preforming any type of protest will be used by the scum in charge to justify it. There's never a right time to protest. There's always going to reasons to say that protesting is a bad idea. Even of we got relegated you'd still see people saying rubbish like "we need to start afresh next season and we need a positive and supportive vibe for that. So if you're going to be a negatonian" (or something equally cringe) "then just stay away!"

I'm just so sick and tired of the fans being held responsible for the actions of the morons who have ran this club into the ground, leaving us in ruins and with no ambition other then to stay up. And every time someone decides to stand up and tries to do something about it they become the bad guys.

What changes have been implemented? The same gang of morons that almost got us relegated last season still have control of the club. The only difference between the end of last season and now is that we've lost one of the few decent assets we had in Richarlison to balance the books and make up for the finical failures of said gang of morons.

How long are we supposed to wait before its ok protest? A handful of games into the season? Months into it? The arse end when panic starts to set in? When relegation is confirmed? Because we all know how that will go down. It doesn't matter how badly the useless players are preforming any type of protest will be used by the scum in charge to justify it. There's never a right time to protest. There's always going to reasons to say that protesting is a bad idea. Even of we got relegated you'd still see people saying rubbish like "we need to start afresh next season and we need a positive and supportive vibe for that. So if you're going to be a negatonian" (or something equally cringe) "then just stay away!"

I'm just so sick and tired of the fans being held responsible for the actions of the morons who have ran this club into the ground, leaving us in ruins and with no ambition other then to stay up. And every time someone decides to stand up and tries to do something about it they become the bad guys.
Well said mate

We’ve seen the same this summer with the Rail strikes, and other strikes on the way, you get other working people critising it. They are happy clappers. Serfs playing out their lives to the beat of the elite. In this case the elite being the Everton board sucking the life out of what’s ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.