6 + 2 Point Deductions

The fact that they said that there was no point in fining the club as the owner is wealthy.. I feel is one is where we should also go for... disregarding a punishment because someone has money not very ethical that.
It’s absolutely laughable that. How many PL clubs are owned by poor owners? By that precedent no PL club will ever be fined again, and I doubt that’ll happen.

All we need to do is convince a new panel that just 1 of the original panels findings was unfounded and the whole lot will be punted.. I'd also argue that the members of the panel couldn't be independent as they have worked with other PL clubs in the past.

The premier league and FA are a boys club.

The people on the appeal panel will no doubt have links to a premier league club.

There’s nothing they can do if the appeal is successful. It was the independent commission that gave out the points deduction, if this independent appeals panel decides we have valid grounds to get the points back then we’ll get the points back.

Just a minor point .... but there's nothing to stop the appeals panel adding extra points

Is it true that the points deduction can only be reduced to three points as a deduction? I’m currently speaking to someone who says they heard someone on talk sport saying it can’t be over turned but it can be reduced, but only to three. So basically the whole thing can’t be overturned!

Anyone?

Is it true that the points deduction can only be reduced to three points as a deduction? I’m currently speaking to someone who says they heard someone on talk sport saying it can’t be over turned but it can be reduced, but only to three. So basically the whole thing can’t be overturned!

Anyone?

I have not heard that, who said that and where have they got their information from?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back