6 + 2 Point Deductions

Saying this with the upmost respect and sincerity but can someone please reach out to Matty’s missus and get her to take all his means to access here away from him before he goes and does something stupid
Gotta feel for the lass. She’s probably upstairs in bed waiting for some hot Sunday night Matt-attack action, and he’s sat downstairs on his phone repeatedly typing “ME ‘EADS FELL OFF LIDS”

How is clobbering a club with heavy sanctions a way of showing they can regulate effectively?
Because they believe (wrongly in my opinion) that it is evidence of managing their own affairs and not letting football clubs do whatever they want. As Andy Burnham and others have pointed out, they have been so heavy handed and lacking in transparency that they’ve actually increased the likelihood of an independent regulator.
I think there’s a good chance of Burnham taking a seat as an MP and getting a z cabinet position in the next 12 months. Electorally he’s ‘king of the north’, so the PL have created themselves a massive problem.

no smoke without fire
Not sure how old you are Matty, but do you remember the millenium bug?
Thousands of people were absolutely convinced that airplanes would fall from the skies and life support machines would stop working on the stroke of midnight on December 31st 1999
Why? - because some 'experts' suggested it could happen and newspapers sensationalised.

Not sure how old you are Matty, but do you remember the millenium bug?
Thousands of people were absolutely convinced that airplanes would fall from the skies and life support machines would stop working on the stroke of midnight on December 31st 1999
Why? - because some 'experts' suggested it could happen and newspapers sensationalised.

i do

do you believe in the everton curse?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back