6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yep. Tarks and Myko running round bleeding for the club in what is supposed to be a competitive sport. Both probably sat at home thinking ffs cheers.

Someone may mention we shouldn’t feel sad for millionaires, but the players must be obliterated by this news. Even if they aren’t bothered about how it affects the club and the fans, they are currently contractually bound to a sinking ship.
Yeah, they’re well paid and it’s a job for them but it’s not fair on any of them
Then take the lads like Coleman who actually love the club like we do

Many have said it would be amazing to win a trophy in Seamus final season… what nobody considered is it could be an enforced relegation for something the lads have no control over

I keep thinking, I should read up about it all and try to understand it more, but then my more logical side kicks in and says - don't 'kin bother.

What is the point of emotionally investing in a sport where, really, the moments on the pitch don't matter, because the ultimate outcome will be decided by spreadsheets and courtroom hearings?

All the hangers-on around this circus from referees and VARs to administrators and executives have become so drunk on this circus that they all have main character syndrome and want their moment in the spotlight at the fans' and players' expense.

I've read that if these charges lead to sanctions, the appeals won't be heard until after the last game. Just think about how absolutely ridiculous and unbelievable that is. It's almost funny, but not, because it's actually dead sad.

Last game of the season finishes - no pitch invasion, no euphoria: "Everton have done what they can, and now they wait." What, for results from elsewhere? No, for the verdict to leak out of some sweaty arbitration process (to the PL's favourite journalists, shockingly) next week sometime.

If the hearing isn't even til April, we're playing every game with the sword of Damocles hanging over us under vastly more pressure than we should be. How is that fair? We haven't even had resolution over the last punishment.

Absolutely pathetic and once again sums up everything that's tacky and sordid and evil about the sport now.