6 + 2 Point Deductions

All these driving analogies are a bit hit and miss.

If you ask me, it’s like we were walking on a patch of grass that said “do not walk on the grass”.

Then we got fined for walking on the grass and decided to pull our pants down and defecate on the grass.

Defecating on the grass is sustainable, the PL should be encouraging clubs to do this.

Sorry if it’s already been posted, but Richard masters is on parliament tv now on the parliament website. Right behind him is a lady in everton top.
1000010705.jpg

The look of total disdain for him 🤣

Richard Masters has just said that there is a proposal to move towards a UEFA PSR type system. He said there is no definitive time frame for when the changes will come into place or when an agreement is reached with the clubs.

What I dont understand about this whole thing is that when the war broke out, chelsea had to find a new owner and the whole world stopped as they were allowed to hear bids from party and the whole country is invested in the sale of the club, we had dine and dash immediately, taking the loss, we couldn't auction our stadium naming rights
Because stadium naming rights are pretty worthless.

They go for big money in the USA because they don't really have sponsorship on their shirts. Spurs have struggled to find a sponsor for their Stadium and Arsenal only managed it by doing a dual deal with Emirates that included shirt sponsorship.

If Spurs can't find a sponsor for a finished stadium located in the capital and hosts NFL games. Then why would anyone apart from Usmanov pay naming rights for a Stadium that isn't finished?

My understanding is that they worked with us and did advise mosh that we were seriously risking P and S but he spent anyway …. They allowed it as we technically could have sold to balance the bills but we didn’t .

To make things worse mosh then went “ on the stand” so to speak and admitted it and said he done it because we had no midfield … idiot …

they took 9 months to get back to us on asking about spend. if you read the report they did this over a phone call to with not offical documentation of it either