777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate,
You're basing this comment largely on two tweets about Witsel and Mata.

All of his financial articles and podcasts about the clubs finances are sent to the club... to each individual board member and Moshiri... with assurances that if they can demonstrate or prove any of his figures to be inaccurate, wrong or misleading he will immediately retract and apologise.
Have you seen any retractions ?
No.
Why not ?
Could it be because his financial projections are so close to factual or bang on the mark ?
The idea that they havent asked for a retraction because its accurate is just...not accurate. His predictions from years past were very far off, so it would seem they just dont care about him.

For example, the the projection he did for 20/21 was where he projected(Link) we would lose 175m. That was off by 40% and 50m, and they did not ask for a retraction. For 21/22 he projected we would lost 78m, which was again over by 34m, almost double the actual numbers. Lord knows theyve barely care about real numbers over the years, I just really think they care even less about his made up ones.

Mate,

All of his financial articles and podcasts about the clubs finances are sent to the club... to each individual board member and Moshiri... with assurances that if they can demonstrate or prove any of his figures to be inaccurate, wrong or misleading he will immediately retract and apologise.
No.
Why not ?
Could it be because his financial projections are so close to factual or bang on the mark ?
In March 22 when we looked like going down, on a space he got his facts and figures wrong about parachute payments, if we went down. And was even put right on the space, With someone telling him that it’s 55% first year and 45% second year, But he chose to ignore it and carried on with how much we’d lose by going down

For years he said Usmanov wasn’t involved. And was still banging that drum, when usm sponsored the training ground.

And on twitter, he agreed with a journalist on the breakout of Covid, that the ground build wouldn’t start till 2025.

He obviously knows business, but he’s got plenty wrong since witsel and mata. His glass is always half empty Imo when it comes to Everton.

I think we will end up with an American owner eventually. Whether that’s 777 or not, it’s simply because soon over half of the Prem will be under Yankee ownership … then watch the fur fly as they end relegation etc etc etc.

All American owners think football is massively under sold

In March 22 when we looked like going down, on a space he got his facts and figures wrong about parachute payments, if we went down. And was even put right on the space, With someone telling him that it’s 55% first year and 45% second year, But he chose to ignore it and carried on with how much we’d lose by going down

For years he said Usmanov wasn’t involved. And was still banging that drum, when usm sponsored the training ground.

And on twitter, he agreed with a journalist on the breakout of Covid, that the ground build wouldn’t start till 2025.

He obviously knows business, but he’s got plenty wrong since witsel and mata. His glass is always half empty Imo when it comes to Everton.

I dont wish to go into enormous detail, but it would be worth considering why he stated what he did re Usmanov, and frankly what impact having it acknowledged Usmanov being associated with us would do.

I dont wish to go into enormous detail, but it would be worth considering why he stated what he did re Usmanov, and frankly what impact having it acknowledged Usmanov being associated with us would do.
There’s worse owners. And we don’t know what would have happened moving forward. If the conflict hadn’t happened

Most I read or heard was more about Usmanov not being involved, he even said once he was looking at QPR 🤣🤣🤣

I think we will end up with an American owner eventually. Whether that’s 777 or not, it’s simply because soon over half of the Prem will be under Yankee ownership … then watch the fur fly as they end relegation etc etc etc.

That's basically how the European Super League come about - if you want to protect your investment and prevent unhealthy competition the natural response is to close shop

The closest I have seen to any one calling out exactly what the running of Everton looks like, was that WatchedToffee account.

I don't think Moshiri even fully knew what he had bought into until very recently.

Mate,

No.
Why not ?
Could it not just simply be that nobody at the club takes any notice of him?

Uh....not to be nitpicky, but 777 are Rednecks, not Yankees 🙃

It's not just that,he insisted for ages that Usmanov was not involved with us
He insisted Usmanov would not sell his Arsenal shares to Kroenke. A few months later...

He insisted, on a Monday this June, that the Chairman would leave the club on the following Wednesday. A few months later...

He's an interesting listen on finances, etc. Beyond that, I find him quite naive and regularly clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back