Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A large section of this support was happy with BIll Kenwright
Under Moyes, I suspect most of us were happy. The billionaire many wanted hired several [Poor language removed] managers and signed £700m worth of [Poor language removed], and left us worse off than before.

One or two were but even they appear to have vanished, fancy being embarrassed to back you're man, when for years, you appeared to idolise him and shout and scream anyone down when they said a bad word about him.

A few of them are wind up merchants/trolls.

Due to us being so crap they can’t exactly wind other fans up so they have to troll Evertonians instead.

Under Moyes, I suspect most of us were happy. The billionaire many wanted hired several [Poor language removed] managers and signed £700m worth of [Poor language removed], and left us worse off than before.

You do realise Bill sold the club to Moshiri and instantly became Chairman practically nothing changed as Bill still ran the club.

Under Walter Smith
Under Martinez
Under Koeman
Under Silva
Under Achelloti

All under Kenwright as Chairman

It only started to break through under Benitez, even then there was scorn to protests. People in any sized quantity only snapped at the 1-4 Brighton game under Lampard.

You said most people were happy with Moyes and previously you said most be won’t be happy whoever you get.

Are we talking managers now or custodians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back