Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand it doesn’t fit with the “bash Kenwright” narrative, but the incompetence and leadership void didn’t exist until Moshiri/Usmanov took over.

Saying it’s all Moyes’s doing just isn’t true. Someone had to put the man in that position, believe that he would succeed and stay the course. Something obviously lacking with Moshiri/Usmanov.

Kenwright’s biggest flaw is he had no cash, couldn’t take us any further, could barely keep us where we were.

That was the narrative - poor broke Kenwright - but he didn't have the business nous to find investment or commercial growth either.

If the new owners think anyone is going to buy Everton insurance policies given it takes us weeks to sort out a free transfer they're in for a rude awakening!

Im amazed Moshiri hasnt stuck it out until 2025...stadium + new tv deal would see him doing alot better than this groups offer.

The 'multi-club' structure could see us hugely benefit if it became anything like @Nymzee 's red bull group.

But i highly doubt it...not happy.

I don't think the club survives til 2025 without investment. He hasn't a pot to piss in with Usmanov gone - evident in the lack of money spent the past few windows.

Im amazed Moshiri hasnt stuck it out until 2025...stadium + new tv deal would see him doing alot better than this groups offer.

The 'multi-club' structure could see us hugely benefit if it became anything like @Nymzee 's red bull group.

But i highly doubt it...not happy.
The owner couldn't afford to stay until 2025. He doesn't have the funding to run the club and the construction project.

I don't think the club survives til 2025 without investment. He hasn't a pot to piss in with Usmanov gone - evident in the lack of money spent the past few windows.
shame the worlds greatest evertonain didn’t invest someone of the tens of millions he’s made from running us into the ground back into us

Was this guy not a candidate at one point for the Tottenham job? Pretty sure I remember everyone making the obvious Spurs / Spors joke. Seems to have a decent pedigree, guessing he would be effectively Thelwell's boss.

Suppose where I’m holding out hope is that they seem to be appointing decent people to oversee the football operations across the group. I can’t pretend to know a lot about 777 but from what I have heard they are relatively new to football ownership? Like 3 years or so? If so, and their model is to turn around struggling teams, it’s no surprise they haven’t seen instant success. But, obviously some strange stories circulating so they could just be rapacious vultures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back