Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's possible

But in terms of cashflow, they are not going to do something that will potentially put the asset they are about to acquire into further financial trouble. That would make no sense. All we know so far is that they have provided a loan - clearly we need funds for cashflow. I just don't see us paying them a huge rate of interest.
No, you don’t take cash out of a business that is starved of cash. It should accrue on the balance sheet and be paid in kind with equity or paid in cash at a later date.

I don’t have any details on the MSP loan, but it’s possible this is set up the same way. They’re security is against an asset with no cash flow, it doesn’t make sense to take cash out of it.

There can be a difference between when interest is charged, and when it is actually paid.

are we struggling to keep the lights on if we need a £20m loan at this stage?!
I think we need to ignore everything and wait for the facts to emerge, which will happen over time.

Suddenly everyone seems to know the intimate financial details of the club but knew nothing before the news broke last week.

My only question at present is how long this change of ownership will take ?
How long before 777 are confirmed as owners or rejected.

Who are the parties who can influence the decision and have any expressed an opinion yet.

It may seem obvious but I would have thought all major creditors would have been spoken to before the deal was announced publicly.

Sounds a bit like how the Mafia works.

Reminds me of that scene in Goodfellas.

IMG_3917.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back