Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no accountant or financial expert just a nosy get but i recieive emails from companies house when there are any changes at Everton.
On the 15th September there is a MRO1 registration of a charge from Rights and Media to the club for another loan.
How much do we owe this Company and why are we still borrowing of them?

I am no accountant or financial expert just a nosy get but i recieive emails from companies house when there are any changes at Everton.
On the 15th September there is a MRO1 registration of a charge from Rights and Media to the club for another loan.
How much do we owe this Company and why are we still borrowing of them?
They usually loan money to clubs on the basis it will be paid back when the TV money is paid. Believe that they will have a pay back date on each charge lodged against the company's assets (usually the ground/training ground/buildings Everton FC own).

They have loaned to other clubs in the Prem. They just front the TV money with a little bit of interest charged.

Why are people obsessed with the idea that 777 will sell the new ground ??

Is its just fans being nagative or have I missed something when they have done that before or hinted that tey would do it ?
Because it looks like we have nothing left to give out, really have to get as much as i dont rate them the FAB to ask these questions if that is what 777 do when they talk to the fans. I was positive yesterday but is hard not to worry with all the stories out today of loans ect

They usually loan money to clubs on the basis it will be paid back when the TV money is paid. Believe that they will have a pay back date on each charge lodged against the company's assets (usually the ground/training ground/buildings Everton FC own).

They have loaned to other clubs in the Prem. They just front the TV money with a little bit of interest charged.
Fair enough mate

I don't understand the current situation, were theesk's alarming warnings about the club's finances true despite it being constructed largely from secondary sources?
Why trust groups with vested interests and the veracity of their statement?
Why do they want to talk to groups carrying the best interest of the club when the time is right?
Why talk to sports journalists and not fans?
Is a few months of working capital really worth those positions on the board? (Then why not people like Andy Bell who lent more for the same reason?)
It would make sense if they went to any trusted financial journalist and asked to keep hush until the deal is done for all that financial speculation and stuff. But why break stuff to sports journalists?

Can anyone explain if I am missing a nuance or something....
There are different factions in and around Goodison by the sounds of it, so different people briefing for/against the deal and maybe throwing some breadcrumbs of mistruths around to confuse matters.

Yea recon thats it really, its easier to feel bad stuff will happen right now.
I've honestly never felt this down about supporting Everton (and god knows that's saying a lot after recent years!) It's like a masochistic pursuit. Has been for a long time, but used to be more of a jokey "god can you believe we do this to ourselves" sort of way. But now it's like some sort of sick joke where nothing good ever happens, and any little shining light is just a setup for more pain and disappointment.

We finish top 4, Liverpool win the CL same season

We get into the CL qualifiers, we draw that year's semi finalists and get shafted by the world's best referee.

Struggle for years, punching above our financial weight with no money. Finally get bought by a billionaire and he's a lunatic who makes us exponentially worse

But at least we finally have money to spend... no, we blow it in the most wasteful way possibly ever seen in the PL

We somehow get Carlo Ancelotti and James Rodriguez to the club... but almost no one gets to actually see them in person. Then Ancelotti sods off and we have to sell James to balance the books.

Ok Ancelotti's left, but at least we'll have plenty of choice for the new manager - loads will want to follow in the footsteps of a legend... no, we appoint Rafael Benitez, who proceeds to annihilate any creativity in the squad.

But at least we've secured a waterfront stadium! Oh... no, it's financially destroying the club.

Because it looks like we have nothing left to give out, really have to get as much as i dont rate them the FAB to ask these questions if that is what 777 do when they talk to the fans. I was positive yesterday but is hard not to worry with all the stories out today of loans ect

Ok, but all those Loans are NOT 777's doing

The likely is that they would convert this small loan from them into equity - Its not a huge loan
Also likely that they would / could consolidate all our stupid high int loans that Bill & Moshiri arranged, into a more manageable one.
The ground will used to bring in money via sponsorship / naming rights etc - That can’t happen if they sell it off.
Zero evidence that they will sell the new ground, that’s just crazy. - I’m sure some fans WANT it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back