Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of that scene in Goodfellas.

View attachment 228276
1000009048.webp

If that was even remotely true why would 777 loan us money and not just let us go in to admin and buy us for almost nothing instead of agreeing a deal with Moshiri.

If things are that bad why didn’t we sell Pickford and Onana?
Premier league revenues.

Competition.

A lot of misconceptions and scaremongering concerning the stadium, 777 don’t own any of the facilities at the clubs they own or part own so why suddenly are they gonna come in and take ownership of BMD?
I'd hazard a guess we're so desperate for a sale nothing is off the table. Mosh as a business man will want all/most of his money back so I'd personally rule nothing out.
Not scaremongering really, just the situation is so murky it's simply not one anybody can call until some sort of agreement is reached.

that was most of my understanding of it but how do we know 777 can fully fund it its all so very vague
I don't think they can.

If they had sufficient funds why would they negotiate a buy now pay later deal with Moshiri?

There's too many things that don't make sense to me. Moishiri, by all accounts, is asking too much for the club and 777 are the only ones who appear ready to meet his valuation but on these strange payment terms. There's a massive risk though that if this doesn't go through we're heading for adminsitration at which point Moshiri is likely to get next to nothing...so why not lower the asking price if we're on the verge of collapse?

I also don't understand why R&M vetoed the MSP deal on the basis that it undervalued the club. In my opinion Moshiri's equity is worth almost nothing due to the fact we are on the verge of administration, have huge debts, are losing money hand over fist and still have a stadium to pay for.

A lot of misconceptions and scaremongering concerning the stadium, 777 don’t own any of the facilities at the clubs they own or part own so why suddenly are they gonna come in and take ownership of BMD?
It is not just on here , many other neutral commentators from the football and fiscal worlds are considering it a real possibility.
They are basing their suppositions on our current financial situation and knowledge of the nature and past business practices of the 777 group.
I think anybody imagining 777 as white knights riding to our aid is in for a rude awakening.
They haven’t done so anywhere else.and there is no reason to suppose they will do here.
They are carrion feeders , pure and simple.

If that was even remotely true why would 777 loan us money and not just let us go in to admin and buy us for almost nothing instead of agreeing a deal with Moshiri.

If things are that bad why didn’t we sell Pickford and Onana?
Administration means relegation. Relegation means no Premier League revenues. How does that help them. A few years outside of the Premier League, what do you think we would be worth? There investment would be worth even less.

And Re Pickford and Onana, lets wait and see what happens in Jan.

As someone else posted yesterday… loans to pay loans to pay loans to pay debts. Unable to afford to boil a kettle…. Like the financial acumen of someone who filled their house with furniture and tech from Brighthouse and now the debt collectors come calling.

Surprised we haven’t had more of an investigation from HMRC let alone FFP.

Got a Wilkos feeling to all this…

If these are the only investors interested in us particularly with a new stadium almost ready shows what state these horrible lot have left the club in. Sickening to think we as fans have zero control over incompetence and greed at board level. If I ever win a billion quid I'm buying the club and putting @chicoazul in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back