Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these are the only investors interested in us particularly with a new stadium almost ready shows what state these horrible lot have left the club in. Sickening to think we as fans have zero control over incompetence and greed at board level. If I ever win a billion quid I'm buying the club and putting @chicoazul in charge.
Probably the only investors that Bill and his cronies behind R&M will entertain to keep Bill on the board

I don't think they can.

If they had sufficient funds why would they negotiate a buy now pay later deal with Moshiri?

There's too many things that don't make sense to me. Moishiri, by all accounts, is asking too much for the club and 777 are the only ones who appear ready to meet his valuation but on these strange payment terms. There's a massive risk though that if this doesn't go through we're heading for adminsitration at which point Moshiri is likely to get next to nothing...so why not lower the asking price if we're on the verge of collapse?

I also don't understand why R&M vetoed the MSP deal on the basis that it undervalued the club. In my opinion Moshiri's equity is worth almost nothing due to the fact we are on the verge of administration, have huge debts, are losing money hand over fist and still have a stadium to pay for.
Sort of makes sense to an extent - if he demanded all the money now, then they walk away and its administration and he gets nothing. But if they come in, fund the stadium and stabilise the business a little bit, that means he gets something in the future which is better than nothing now. if it is truly a "takeover or administration" situation as speculated, that's the best he's going to get

If these are the only investors interested in us particularly with a new stadium almost ready shows what state these horrible lot have left the club in. Sickening to think we as fans have zero control over incompetence and greed at board level. If I ever win a billion quid I'm buying the club and putting @chicoazul in charge.
And yet imagine how Moshiri feels. Serious amounts of his own money poured in to club that he can't even show his face in. He'll want some payback and he'll strive to get it no matter what happens to Everton FC or BMD. Horrible mess all round.

Last edited:
Administration means relegation. Relegation means no Premier League revenues. How does that help them. A few years outside of the Premier League, what do you think we would be worth? There investment would be worth even less.

And Re Pickford and Onana, lets wait and see what happens in Jan.
the one thing I'm certain of is, whatever their eventual intentions and dodgy past or business dealings, that its not in 777's, or anybody's, interests for Everton to go under

Yeah mate I belled them as well and they wouldn’t talk with shibbywiggles off GOT so I reckon there’s something very strange going on, very selective

He's said similar before including lightly being included on the board. As Dan Meiss (stadium architect) said when he shown he had a drawing of the stadium the whole time, he is a complete mentalist.

How can someone be so wrong all the time and have a large following?

The answer: He's a narcissist; prying on the fans who (in no disrespecting way) have no knowledge, interest or know someone who actually knows about the finance of the club.

He hit the jackpot (after claiming to know about signings which didn't happen) - when the war happened. Before that the commercials from USM, Megafon, Beretta etc put us up there.

If that didn't happen, we wouldn't be skint, it wouldn't change the signings we made and high wages, but we would have been able to afford it.

I think he does need to be exposed for what he really is, as all he's doing is making things worse.

"I run an Everton website"

Oh really; what's it called?"

"It's my own name".

He still goes on here but rarely posts too, he did recently but went quiet again when challenged.

Sort of makes sense to an extent - if he demanded all the money now, then they walk away and its administration and he gets nothing. But if they come in, fund the stadium and stabilise the business a little bit, that means he gets something in the future which is better than nothing now. if it is truly a "takeover or administration" situation as speculated, that's the best he's going to get
It would if it wasn't 777, they have a track record of not paying and there is a risk with them of the deal not being ratified by the FA etc. Red flags all over the place.

Surely if that was the deal agreed with 777, a performance related buy now pay later, then there would be other interested parties? Why was the deal with MSP so different? Surely they would be interested in the same?

Their is a tone of self importance there but he does have a point.

The last time I read The Athletic was during the appointment of Benitez. The reporters covering Everton absolutely followed the club line and it was clear that the local reporters valued their relationship with the board and the regulated access it provided over any kind of balanced reporting. Any reservations were dismissed as being childish tribalism.

There were some very good writers working there but as far as Everton went it was puff pieces all the way. If it's still the same reporters covering Everton for them then expect the same treatment for 777 unless it all falls through. I'd imagine the tone of their reporting on Moshiri has toughened considerably as they position themselves to portray any new owner as positively as possible.

let's put his record of being massively incorrect aside - why would they want to speak to someone who stays anonymous?

Wouldn't surprise me if they laugh at him.

Premier league revenues.

Competition.
I don't want to think about this at all, if we head into administration the only thing 777 can buy on the cheap is the name Everton and the rights to the theme song from Z-Cars. Everything else is mortgaged and the stadium is unfinished, a song for a song really.
So it seems like a game of chicken, except they are vultures and we are the chicken.

He's said similar before including lightly being included on the board. As Dan Meiss (stadium architect) said when he shown he had a drawing of the stadium the whole time, he is a complete mentalist.

How can someone be so wrong all the time and have a large following?

The answer: He's a narcissist; prying on the fans who (in no disrespecting way) have no knowledge, interest or know someone who actually knows about the finance of the club.

He hit the jackpot (after claiming to know about signings which didn't happen) - when the war happened. Before that the commercials from USM, Megafon, Beretta etc put us up there.

If that didn't happen, we wouldn't be skint, it wouldn't change the signings we made and high wages, but we would have been able to afford it.

I think he does need to be exposed for what he really is, as all he's doing is making things worse.

"I run an Everton website"

Oh really; what's it called?"

"It's my own name".

He still goes on here but rarely posts too, he did recently but went quiet again when challenged.
Couldn’t agree more. The latest posts about 777 ignoring his requests to speak to them actually made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back