Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all makes me wonder just how much money moshiri has personally put into us. I mean..we are loaned up to the eyeballs, with still 200-300 million required for stadium. Generalised tv money, sponsorship income surely funds the wages and everyday stuff. We've brought in more money than we've spent on players in the last 3 years. Is moshiri's real spend not been pretty much just buying shares for ownership? I mean everyone stating he's lost half a billion, but has he??

Loan from MSP is £20 mill, to break that down that’s about a month of players wages and a monthly payment to LOR.

The fact that we need it, does not bode well.

It also implies that more money is coming in, if they are only covering a month or so.

I can't believe a club the size of Everton and the lure of the so called greatest league in the world only has one suiter, who by all accounts are a gang of shysters. Surely there's got to be more interested parties out there.

I still can't get me head around nobody else wanting to buy us out. I know we are a basket case run by these jokers, but they wouldn't be here. New owner, if they have money, could buy him out and surely sort out debt repayments (whether that's pay them in full or manage them better) and find required funds to finish a state if the art stadium?
Surely 900 million is not a terrible amount to find, to buy the club and get a brand spanking new stadium?

I can't believe a club the size of Everton and the lure of the so called greatest league in the world only has one suiter, who by all accounts are a gang of shysters. Surely there's got to be more interested parties out there.
Let’s say someone in your road has a nice car they are trying to sell to pay off their debts. Do you pay them the £15k they want now or wait until the bailiffs are carrying their furniture out of the house and offer then £7k. Well that’s the cutthroat world, there are plenty of suitors but the price hasn’t dropped enough yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back