Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If 777 were to fall through we would need an alternate buyer(s) lined up asap. And Moshiri to accept a lower offer in that case to avoid disaster.

A credit rating downgrade is an objective red flag.
That's okay, just put it with the others.

OIG._9j_WrxZ0vKaxUl4kwiY.webp

A credit rating downgrade is an objective red flag.

I don't pretend to know anything about their business, but a credit rating downgrade for an insurance company is a pretty big deal. An insurance company only survives if their ability to pay claims is not in question.

It may have nothing to do with the bid but frankly it's just another red flag on top of many others.

I don't pretend to know anything about their business, but a credit rating downgrade for an insurance company is a pretty big deal. An insurance company only survives if their ability to pay claims is not in question.

It may have nothing to do with the bid but frankly it's just another red flag on top of many others.

It is bad news. But it is more about a company's ability to meet/raise debt than paying out claims. A *** rated company will pay less interest than a ** one. But I doubt this mob is anywhere near **. In a bad way.

They are the only ones with their hat in the ring because of the FFP case. Nobody can really negotiate a deal whilst the result of that is still unkown, no proper business man would anyway. I fully expect more interest from other parties, especially if we escape lightly. Daft do show your hand now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back