Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the score if this doesn’t go through though? We’re losing money hand over fist, does administration become likely?

What’s the score if this doesn’t go through though? We’re losing money hand over fist, does administration become likely?
No idea, I guess Moshiri would have to lower his asking price a bit, something which is supposedly a blocking point for a number of other potentially interested parties. Given the outstanding debts/stadium stuff I can understand wanting to give Farhad as little as possible for his shares.

Just noticed Genoa now have the exact same record and goal difference as us, remarkable consistency from the 777 stable.

0D5136CD-27D6-4073-816C-8B0BBD3B18DA.webp

3D20BD33-0D30-48A3-A668-589586E86FD2.webp

Il Genoa ha avuto una penalità di punti e il Vasco de Gama attualmente ha un divieto di trasferimento. Speriamo di poter evitare questo tipo di sinergia quando avremo il verdetto della Commissione.
I think it should be of your interest to know that Genoa CFC has entered in a procedure of crisis to avoid insolvency. It is called "accordo di ristrutturazione dei debiti" (debt restructuring agreement) that will imply limitations on market transfers.
If you are interested i will send you the news

Benvenuto al G
I think it should be of your interest to know that Genoa CFC has entered in a procedure of crisis to avoid insolvency. It is called "accordo di ristrutturazione dei debiti" (debt restructuring agreement) that will imply limitations on market transfers.
If you are interested i will send you the news
Benvenuto al Grand Old Team and grazie mille for the information. Looks like another alarm bell about 777 Partners.

Are you a Genoa fan and if so, what is your opinion on their performance so far?

Benvenuto al G

Benvenuto al Grand Old Team and grazie mille for the information. Looks like another alarm bell about 777 Partners.

Are you a Genoa fan and if so, what is your opinion on their performance so far?
Or, put another way, 777 bought Genoa knowing they had an unpaid tax bill and discounted the buying price accordingly. They have now struck a fantastic deal with the Italian tax authorities, saving the club millions. It’s all in the delivery of the message…

Oppure, in altre parole, 777 acquistarono il Genoa sapendo di avere tasse non pagate e scontarono di conseguenza il prezzo di acquisto. Ora hanno stretto un accordo fantastico con le autorità fiscali italiane, facendo risparmiare milioni al club. Sta tutto nella consegna del messaggio...

Benvenuto alG

Benvenuto al Grand Old Team e grazie mille per l'informazione. Sembra un altro campanello d'allarme su 777 Partners.

Sei tifoso del Genoa e se sì, qual è la tua opinione sul loro rendimento finora?
Non è possibile dare una valutazione seria senza avere il piano di ristrutturazione del debito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back