Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non è possibile dare una valutazione seria senza avere il piano di ristrutturazione del debito
According the newspapers, the application submitted to the Tribunal isn't without consequences.
First of all, the Football Association rules imply limitations in market operations
Secondly, Genoa has put the brand name (marchio) as warranty.

In the new crisis code law, the debt restructuring agreement procedure is a procedure which tends to prevents insolvency and bankrupt.
It has to be omologated by the Tribunal
It's not possible to give a serious evaluation without having the plan of debt restructu

Or, put another way, 777 bought Genoa knowing they had an unpaid tax bill and discounted the buying price accordingly. They have now struck a fantastic deal with the Italian tax authorities, saving the club millions. It’s all in the delivery of the message…
That's a fair point. But it would be interesting to know how they propose to deal with Everton's massive debts and interest payments and in addition, pay up to half a billion to Moshiri himself.

Well, FIFA. They handed Vasco da Gama a transfer ban.

The fact that the deal wasn’t squashed at that point is fairly damning though.
Im as dubious of 777 as anyone but have posted previously that a lot of the reports have very little detail and are more about a headline.
This trasfer ban in Brazil for me is another that needs a little more context. A cursory search of google suggests South American teams are frequently banned for various transgressions, almost par for the course in those leagues.
Now I certainly don’t like the sound of it and the connotations, but in context, is it actually a big deal in Brazil and the surrounding Conmebol leagues?

That's a fair point. But it would be interesting to know how they propose to deal with Everton's massive debts and interest payments and in addition, pay up to half a billion to Moshiri himself.
Well they might be able pay Moshiri in a staggered fashion which has been suggested, but yes I agree they still have to prove they have money to service the near £300m of loans and the stadium costs plus money for general running costs. If 777 fail the FCA stuff (I think they will) then Moshiri will have no option but to lower his asking price imo. If certain stories are to be believed then there are other interested parties lurking in the background but due to our excess costs they are looking to give Farhad as little as possible for his shares and I can understand that tbh.

Well they might be able pay Moshiri in a staggered fashion which has been suggested, but yes I agree they still have to prove they have money to service the near £300m of loans and the stadium costs plus money for general running costs. If 777 fail the FCA stuff (I think they will) then Moshiri will have no option but to lower his asking price imo. If certain stories are to be believed then there are other interested parties lurking in the background but due to our excess costs they are looking to give Farhad as little as possible for his shares and I can understand that tbh.
What you have set out is perfectly plausible.
In addition the less a buyer pays Moshiri the more they have to invest into Everton.
Come on FCA / PL and Sheik Jassim/ Ambani ....you know it makes sense.

Well this is all the proof I need, to know that it’s not only written in the stars, but our destiny, to be ruled by a gang of swashbuckling yahoo Wall Street conmen.
IMG_5787.jpeg

I'm surprised there no other interest in buying us!! Really really strange...

The only reason would be is that Moshiri wants just 777 to buy us for some reason..

Where and who are the investors in 777?

Big Uncle Uzzy...

Not looked at it in detail but I’d have thought the claim of fraud was the most significant part.

More legal problems for 777 as Delaware Court moves aviation leasing dispute to trial

More legal problems for 777 as Delaware Court moves aviation leasing dispute to trial

It looks like the contractual dispute moves forward but of course given the prominence given to the allegations of fraud it’s fair to note the fraud allegations appear to have been dismissed.

Once again nice big headline with ‘FRAUD and 777 PARTNERS’ only to see the fraud element is dismissed.
The actual litigation could be the sellers just trying it on but of course there’s next to no details.
In US you’re as likely to be taken to court as you have someone say good morning to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back