2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shirt off booking is crazy. He had a thing on underneath.
It's not so long ago it seems since the Victorians were shocked at the glimpse of an uncovered piano leg.

Credit to Benitez for the small adjustment. Let's see how it works out. You can see why Ancelotti had him down for the deep-lying role, but looks like he can do a bit of a Fellaini in the opposition box. Not always pretty but making things happen...plus maybe decent at slotting from the edge of the box. Gotta be optimistic when we can, right?
Mate you’ve been on here since 2014, surely you know this isn’t the place for optimism? You need to get on a Incel forum if it’s optimism you’re looking for

Getting booked for taking your shirt off is so pathetic. The powers that be trying to take spontaneity and excitement out of the pure joy at scoring a goal is sad. VAR has ruined my enjoyment of a goal totally now, I’m always waiting to see how it’s going to get disallowed :(

That being said, I do get annoyed when players do it because it’s a known rule and what if he’d needed to ‘take one for the team’ and pull a player down when we were 2-1 up? He’d have been booked and sent off.

Getting booked for taking your shirt off is so pathetic. The powers that be trying to take spontaneity and excitement out of the pure joy at scoring a goal is sad. VAR has ruined my enjoyment of a goal totally now, I’m always waiting to see how it’s going to get disallowed :(

That being said, I do get annoyed when players do it because it’s a known rule and what if he’d needed to ‘take one for the team’ and pull a player down when we were 2-1 up? He’d have been booked and sent off.
I've always thought it looked a bit stupid when a player rips their shirt off after scoring and has another shirt on underneath lol

That shirt off booking is crazy. He had a thing on underneath.
It's not so long ago it seems since the Victorians were shocked at the glimpse of an uncovered piano leg.
It was brought in because sponsors complained.
Whoever scores gets a long closeup, taking your shirt off means the sponsors name can't be seen when it should be getting it's greatest exposure.

I've always thought it looked a bit stupid when a player rips their shirt off after scoring and has another shirt on underneath lol

0f586f52c2c2c521d4df74bb735f62a6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back