Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osman will start in the derby unless Barkley is fully fit, imo. As long as he doesn't try and play the sitting role as
and stays as a no.10 then he can at least be slightly effective. Sub him for Barks (if available for bench) or Deulofeu after an hour depending on how things go. Anyway, still got West Brom and Stevenage to beat yet!

Bd21MRoCYAAARg8.jpg:large

The positive is that we have signed a skilful player and he will have this cultivated and built into the way we play football. If Moyes had signed him it would have been 3 months before he started playing regularly, once Moyes had coached all that fancy footwork out of him and got him tracking back.

I've got a funny feeling he will be, too. He's a low-key signing, and not much is expected of him.

If he has the same level of impact as Barry, say, we're in for a treat.

Not much coverage in the press,( nothing new there) which is how I like it, think he will do o k

Gone very much under the radar this one (in terms of coverage) was a 10M transfer only a few yrs back. Great to see us building the squad with players who are potentially good enough to start filling up the bench.

Was listening to that idiot red Thompson on soccer Saturday completely confused why we'd signed him because we already had pienaar and mirallas and thus deciding which one must be leaving....

Obviously Everton ain't aloud to have a squad in that baboons eyes. Jeff quickly when about correcting him that surely RM was trying to improve his squad and options.

Chubby ?!?! Im really not seeing it. Going off that picture above.

I've lost 6 stone since last July and im looking better than ever but if people are saying thats chubby then quite frankly, it seems i still have a bit to do like. Christ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back