Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.

don't think his short legs will prove to be a problem at all

I remember quite a few Hannah Barbara cartoons when I was younger, the likes of your Scooby Doo's and your Top Cats

a lot of those characters had short legs and all they would have to do would be to just run on the spot for a bit until a cloud of dust built up and then PEEEOWWWNNN!!!....they'd be off like a rocket

I'm thinking old fkn Geady McSpeedy will be the same

I remember quite a few Hannah Barbara cartoons when I was younger, the likes of your Scooby Doo's and your Top Cats

a lot of those characters had short legs and all they would have to do would be to just run on the spot for a bit until a cloud of dust built up and then PEEEOWWWNNN!!!....they'd be off like a rocket

Excellent work, Pat.

Brilliant mate

...not sure I would want to start him at Stevenage, could be a bit of a shock to the system after not playing for so long. Debut from the bench when the timing allows for me.

Lads, this is Martinez we are talking about, McGeady will end this season with a hatful of starts, and a fair few bench appearances. I always just think imagine you are the lb of the oppo. Mirallas has run at you all game, and you see a sub being made. Mirallas off. No, you think, someone fresh is going to come on. It's Naismith. Get in! 20 min rest now. However if that is McGeady, regardless of his final ball, you just think, wtf im getting destroyed here

If we don't have another number 7 type player coming in I'd give him the number 7. I'm a sucker for having the 1-11 shirts given to the first choice players in each position and it bugs me when players like Jelavic get the number 7, strikers should be either number 9 or 10 if they're getting a 1-11 shirt in my opinion.

If we don't have another number 7 type player coming in I'd give him the number 7. I'm a sucker for having the 1-11 shirts given to the first choice players in each position and it bugs me when players like Jelavic get the number 7, strikers should be either number 9 or 10 if they're getting a 1-11 shirt in my opinion.

I thank The Lord that jelavic never got the privilege of wearing the famous No.9 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back