Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big fan of his but he had a poor game today. Nearly everything he tried to do wasn't working, his passing was particularly dreadful (it's usually very good).

It was probably his worst game in an Everton shirt but I won't start slating the lad because he played poo in a friendly. With all that said he did put in a few good dangerous balls, was looking like a world beater in the last 10 mins.

Kept at it all game, looked dangerous just before he got took off.

I love Pienaar, but I think Geads and Kev should be our first choice wide-men.

With plenty to play for this season players like McGeady are going to get their chance. Two things for me that he has to improve are his final ball and his goal contribution. This is the season where he has to step up and become an assest to the club just like Naisy did last season.

Needs to improve drastically imo, although today seemed more like a defensive work-out.

Is that the first time he played with Hibbert?

Not his best game but not panicking yet. Preseason friendly mid way point. Means we are only half way match fit

Not panicking either mate, but he hasn't forced himself into my first team (fwiw), and although fairly sceptical, I had hopes that he would be more than a squad filler. Hope he proves me wrong like,but he's a far too wasteful for what he contributes. Another (almost complete) game like this, and we need to look at alternatives imo.
Is that the first time he played with Hibbert?

Not his best game but not panicking yet. Preseason friendly mid way point. Means we are only half way match fit

Not panicking either mate, but he hasn't forced himself into my first team (fwiw), and although fairly sceptical, I had hopes that he would be more than a squad filler. Hope he proves me wrong like,but he's a far too wasteful for what he contributes. Another (almost complete) game like this, and we need to look at alternatives imo.

Not based on a friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back