Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm truly suprised most coments in this thread. It's as if we were talking about another player. You know the Geads story...
But what ever you think-
- bought him cheap
- he create many chances
In my opinion he will be back to his form and will be boss for us.

The lad certainly had a few painful years out in russia which would knock alot peoples confidence, since being back here he's already shed the weight, + like matey said looks more comfortable in interview, by this season he'll prob finally feel part of the family + once he feels the love of the fans, I think the lad will have a lot 2 offer!

good post. Why are your reputations negative 110? Computer glitch?
Hes an utter wum. Calling on us to pipe down when we fervently expressed our dislike of a certain P. Neville as he is an "Everton Club Legend". Just one of many Wum posts. Surprised he isn't more in the red

Hes an utter wum. Calling on us to pipe down when we fervently expressed our dislike of a certain P. Neville as he is an "Everton Club Legend". Just one of many Wum posts. Surprised he isn't more in the red
Oh, thanks Kiwi. Was not aware of any of the WUM background.
By the way, looking forward massively to next weekend: Bledisloe Cup from Sydney and later on Everton kicks off in PL. Sporting heaven.
Have you got your premier league pass subscription?

good post. Why are your reputations negative 110? Computer glitch?
Also called Mirallas crap and reckoned that Welbeck would waltz into the Brazil and Netherland teams.
Oh, thanks Kiwi. Was not aware of any of the WUM background.
By the way, looking forward massively to next weekend: Bledisloe Cup from Sydney and later on Everton kicks off in PL. Sporting heaven.
Have you got your premier league pass subscription?
I haven't got the Premier League Pass subscription sorted yet, hoping to have it done by Wednesday. Really looking forward to this season, although I have lots of early starts with Varsity this year so might miss some of the midweek games due to travel and being in lectures :mad:
At least with PLP I can watch the games on demand, I'll just have to stay off GOT until I've watched them lol Thursday Europa League games suit me to the bones as I won't miss any of those.

Anyhow, seeing as this is the Geads thread, I think many on here have jumped on his back unnecessarily. Hes shown enough for me to be able to state with confidence that he'll have a significant part to play this season. Take the Porto game where he had an absolute shocker and nothing went right for him. Then out of the blue produced two pieces of utter magic with fantastic balls into the box, literally what should have been goals on a plate. He'll do well for us this year, the ability to go past a man and get a ball in is criminally undervalued here, especially seeing as from what I've seen McGeady's delivery has been pretty good.

Also called Mirallas crap and reckoned that Welbeck would waltz into the Brazil and Netherland teams.

I haven't got the Premier League Pass subscription sorted yet, hoping to have it done by Wednesday. Really looking forward to this season, although I have lots of early starts with Varsity this year so might miss some of the midweek games due to travel and being in lectures :mad:
At least with PLP I can watch the games on demand, I'll just have to stay off GOT until I've watched them lol Thursday Europa League games suit me to the bones as I won't miss any of those.

Anyhow, seeing as this is the Geads thread, I think many on here have jumped on his back unnecessarily. Hes shown enough for me to be able to state with confidence that he'll have a significant part to play this season. Take the Porto game where he had an absolute shocker and nothing went right for him. Then out of the blue produced two pieces of utter magic with fantastic balls into the box, literally what should have been goals on a plate. He'll do well for us this year, the ability to go past a man and get a ball in is criminally undervalued here, especially seeing as from what I've seen McGeady's delivery has been pretty good.

As usual mate, you talk a lot of sense

There a funny bread these wingers. Often the best ones goes missing for 70 mins, but what the produce in the other 30 mins can decide football matches.

Pienaar on the other hand, in general can be involved for 90mins playing very well yet provide nothing of note.

At least we got different types of players these days.

He is a great player when is is on it, however he needs a cuddle now and again to give him confidence hopefully his goal against Vigo will give him that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back