Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluestevon doesn't like this

a lot of what he says is true mate, as a teenager breaking through he was what you'd term a wonderkid, we just differ in our final opinion that he's the missing piece of the jigsaw as he phrases it, i hope im wrong and he's right like if he does end up signing for us

a lot of what he says is true mate, as a teenager breaking through he was what you'd term a wonderkid, we just differ in our final opinion that he's the missing piece of the jigsaw as he phrases it, i hope im wrong and he's right like if he does end up signing for us
I think you're warming to it now mate

Bieber was boss on youtube lad

Why is everyone searching him on youtube ? Its not as if this lad has been spotted having a kick around in some Romanian 4th division.

Because on youtube you can watch videos of him. I've only seen him play like twice so dunno what's wrong with that.

I even youtube players like Messi sometimes, he's not exactly Romanian 4th division either.

As leo Tolstoy once said "We know nothing".
I think you've misjudged the time to quote Tolstoy here, mate.
As Manuel from Barcelona once said "I know nothing".

Edit:didn't see somebody had already done this. They did it better too. Ignore this post. Ignore all of my posts if you don't already.

Last edited:

we need him now not next season.

The manager says: "...as things stand now I don’t think we will be able to do anything for January because there are too many difficulties. Many things can happen in the window, but right now it would be difficult.”

'Difficult' to bring a player in who'd be sprung from Spartak for circa 2 million euro.

Regardless of whether it's McGeady or not, that's a chilling admission our manager has had to make.

The feller must be tearing his hair out with these cowboys who employed him.

Remember Kenwright's summer statemnt about giving Martinez the Fellaini cash plus a few bob? Of course, even that modest promise was broken by Billy Liar. Where's the change out of that 27M plus 'few bob' now?

watch alot of Russian football do you mate?
to be honest i don't mate no. Not live games obviously. I do keep up with the leagues from around the world though.

I did however watch games here and there from the SPL and Celtics CL games and remember him causing more than enough problems for teams. I've always liked him as a player and muttered to myself on many occasions how i would love him at Everton. Yes i admit ive no idea of what he (as an individual) has been doing in the corrupt Russian league.

thats my worry if we dont get in a few players we can say good bye to the top 4, and i dont think
Martinez will stay around and listen to the bulls.it that moyes listen to for years about money.

thats my worry if we dont get in a few players we can say good bye to the top 4, and i dont think
Martinez will stay around and listen to the bulls.it that moyes listen to for years about money.

If we get players in it'll be two out and two in.

Imagine any other CL place chasing club needing to get players out to get players in? The ambition is always going to be a pipedream with these gangsters in charge. Martinez's ingenuity can only take us so far. Unless he has a magic wand all talk about 'different ways of getting there' is completely hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back