2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask yourself why Iwobi never ends up with goals or ends up through on goal. Why does he have to create his own chances and never actually threaten to score? It’s because his movement off the ball is awful. Aimless movement off the ball means nothing. He doesn’t make a through run. He asks for the ball to feet and stops the play EVERY TIME. He runs like a headless chicken and does what? I am not referring to defense or ground covered. Again, cherry picking my point
He is utter turd, just running about seems to be enough for some on here.

It's frustrating that you seem to be privy to the club's conversations about transfers but choose not to share it with the rest of us. Tofeenut you ain't.

Other than that, Iwobi is a decent player with some very obvious limitations. I thought we'd all agreed on that now, but here we are cryarsing like it's 2019 all over again.
Alright Milky, take it easy it's only a football fans forum and you've got double deliveries tomorrow morning so maybe get an early night, eh?

All Xavi did was get the ball and pass to someone else.

I mean can I do the football isn't for you thing? If you don't appreciate players passing to teammates maybe football isn't for you.

Disclaimer: no Iwobi is not in Xavi's universe but "all he does is pass" is a patently ridiculous thing to say.
Hilarious, you’ve just proven the reasoning why people use there eyes rather than data to determine how good a footballer is

Well done mate

He does try to make things happen but when he seems to pass he hits the player marking him probably the fittest lad in our squad good engine but football brain not so sure,I really think he thinks he's better than he thinks.saying all that I would keep him but can't see a champions league team being interested imo.

This graph is not accurate as well as being meaningless and misleading

Both Olise and Gibbs-White are shown below iwobi

-----------Chances created/90-----Big Chances/90-----Mins/chance creation--Goals---Assists
GibbsW-------1.92 ----------------------0.29 ------------------ 47 ---------------- 5--------12
Olise---------- 2.35----------------------0.36-------------------38------------------2--------11
Iwobi----------1.71----------------------0.21-------------------53------------------2---------8

It's not even close
They are both more effective attackers than Iwobi
Yes but they don’t take in to account the assist before the assist to those chances created

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back