2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe putting out the video of him wining the bleep test was a ploy. I’ve never really been a fan and when you can pick out probably 10 very good performances in 4yrs for something like 50mil in fee’s and wages, he wouldn’t be a big loss in my eyes.

Yes he’s neat and tidy,
Works hard can create, he doesn’t get goals and our front 4 need to get more goals or we’re back in trouble. Just 6/7 more goals from another player would make a massive difference.

He hates playing out wide, you can just tell. If he's going to be used there all the time, might as well sell him.

maybe putting out the video of him wining the bleep test was a ploy. I’ve never really been a fan and when you can pick out probably 10 very good performances in 4yrs for something like 50mil in fee’s and wages, he wouldn’t be a big loss in my eyes.

Yes he’s neat and tidy,
Works hard can create, he doesn’t get goals and our front 4 need to get more goals or we’re back in trouble. Just 6/7 more goals from another player would make a massive difference.
Yes we put out a beep test video to try and sell Iwobi. So every time in the past the club shared a beep test video i wonder was it to sell the winner. Terrible shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.