2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Belgians, they talk too much.
IMG_3873.webp

A later day Paul Pogba.
Thinks he is better than whst he is.
Not sure what his best position is?
Needs to play to his height and strength. Has the physicality to dominate games but seen too little if it
Agree. I don’t think you can justify him as an essential player in the team. He’s got potential and has had some solid games but I don’t see any standout traits that we’d miss if he was sold at this moment in time.

Lazy
Cant run
Cant tackle
Cant pass

...or so i've been reading lol
I do get frustrated with im because he dors have the ability to do more, also think another reason fans havent really been sold by him is because was always going be here for a short time.

Nobody cares thats hes probably gonna leave, not his fans, not his haters, all everybody cares about is how much we are gonna get for him.

That speaks volumes to me.

As I keep saying, hes a very talented boy with a great physique and I hope he goes elsewhere and has a really successful career, but hes been here 2 years now and you can count his good games on 1 hand.

After the club have paid his inflated wages, it is very poor to come out and say he’s looking for a bigger club. Some players have no class.
"In past tournaments, we've seen players who excelled secure moves to top clubs. That's my goal. I aim to showcase my skills on the European stage and prove my worth," Onana's Quote

Its pretty obvious that he is going to leave the club regardless of how well he plays this summer and I'm sure he has been given our blessing to look for another club.

The fact is he is very eager to to get the best transfer possible should be great news to us (and also Lille who have a decent sell on) and doesn't show a lack of class at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back