2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In past tournaments, we've seen players who excelled secure moves to top clubs. That's my goal. I aim to showcase my skills on the European stage and prove my worth," Onana's Quote

Its pretty obvious that he is going to leave the club regardless of how well he plays this summer and I'm sure he has been given our blessing to look for another club.

The fact is he is very eager to to get the best transfer possible should be great news to us (and also Lille who have a decent sell on) and doesn't show a lack of class at all.
I bet we're happy that he's advertising himself.

In football as in anything else you aren't going to keep talented and driven people around if you don't put them in positions to succeed. He'll have better moments in his future hopefully starting this summer as I can support Belgium in good conscious now that they've rid themselves of that bad fraud Martinez.

In football as in anything else you aren't going to keep talented and driven people around if you don't put them in positions to succeed. He'll have better moments in his future hopefully starting this summer as I can support Belgium in good conscious now that they've rid themselves of that bad fraud Martinez.
Depends if the big fella and Ginger wizard are fit and up for it.

Without them, meh.

Depends if the big fella and Ginger wizard are fit and up for it.

Without them, meh.
Really they just gotta do whatever it takes to rid KdB of any real responsibility out of possession so he can win games with the ball.

Also they have to make the squad not hate each other. Say what you want about Southgate tactically the spirit in that team is great and that counts for a whole lot in these tournaments. Belgium never have that.

Really they just gotta do whatever it takes to rid KdB of any real responsibility out of possession so he can win games with the ball.

Also they have to make the squad not hate each other. Say what you want about Southgate tactically the spirit in that team is great and that counts for a whole lot in these tournaments. Belgium never have that.
It's coming home, JP1.

"In past tournaments, we've seen players who excelled secure moves to top clubs. That's my goal. I aim to showcase my skills on the European stage and prove my worth," Onana's Quote

Its pretty obvious that he is going to leave the club regardless of how well he plays this summer and I'm sure he has been given our blessing to look for another club.

The fact is he is very eager to to get the best transfer possible should be great news to us (and also Lille who have a decent sell on) and doesn't show a lack of class at all.

Hardly an exclusive mate, talented footballer wants to play for a better team.

Yeah i think the club and his agent have discussed him moving at length and the fee were looking for.

Its been said several times but hes had enquiries at least from Chelsea and Arsenal.

Lets see what happens, hopefully he destroys everyone in the tournament.

Belgium remind me of their neighbours Netherlands who at times in the past played like a bunch of individuals

Yeah i think the club and his agent have discussed him moving at length and the fee were looking for.

Its been said several times but hes had enquiries at least from Chelsea and Arsenal.

Lets see what happens, hopefully he destroys everyone in the tournament.
I could see him at Arsenal for sure, behind Rice and Odegaard sweeping up.

Hopefully get a similar amount they paid for Havertz & a Sambi Lokonga loan.

I could see him at Arsenal for sure, behind Rice and Odegaard sweeping up.

Hopefully get a similar amount they paid for Havertz & a Sambi Lokonga loan.

They have some right sided england youth players that may be interesting to include in a deal.

100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back